Pee color?

samanthaaa

Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks and 5 days. I've noticed that within the past week my pee has been very bright yellow. I've been drinking tons of liquids and water so I know I'm not dehydrated!!

One day and it was odd because it was so bright that it was noticeable in the toilet if that makes any sense. Like I could see the small pool of pee and when I wiped I had streaks of bright yellow.

Could it be the prenatals I'm taking? Last week I Switched brands and went from a gummy to a pill form.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Hmm I haven't.... I've heard if you have bright pee your having a boy. Lol I'm not quite sure though.... It could have to do with your vitamins too did it start when you changed your prenatal?

I have bright yellow pee too and it's yellow on the TP as well....better than brown or red blood though!

Probably more B vitamins/folate in the new pills!

i have this to...its dead weird... TMI but when i look at the tissue after its bright yellow on there to...

just found this on google...

The color of your urine can indicate a potential problem. However, bright yellow urine is usually caused by taking prenatal vitamins or other supplements. Vitamin B-12 is known to cause bright yellow urine. Certain supplements may cause urine to become neon yellow. Some foods, such as asparagus, can temporarily change the color of urine to a brighter yellow. Bright yellow urine is not a sign that something is wrong; it is generally caused by a dietary change.

Phew - glad it's not just me! I pee'd in a pot this morning ready for my midwife appointment and was a bit worried at the colour!

Mine was nuclear yellow ever since I started taking Pregnacare Conception. It intrigued me so I asked a doctor friend and it's to do with the B-vits in the supplement. Mine's toned down a bit since I switched to Pregnacare Original!

thats what im taking!! so yeah its gotta be that..lol i thought i was going nuclear for a bit lol

yeah be the vitamins prob to much vit b's in them and anything your body doesn't need it just flushes it out so you'll be peeing out unwanted vit b's. I always think to be on the cautious side with pregnancy vitamins cause with a balanced diet they are not needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->