Pee more at night?

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
Hi ladies, anyone else here have to pee worse at night? I'm currently 9+5. Sometimes (the past 2-3 days) I have to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes. It's like that for a few hours and then goes away. I do drink water throughout the day like everyone suggests. It's funny how it's worse at night though when I'm laying down.

Yep. It's SO annoying. I try to stop drinking like 1-2 hours before bedtime & I STILL end up getting up 2-4 times to pee before I fall asleep :(

Yep. It's SO annoying. I try to stop drinking like 1-2 hours before bedtime & I STILL end up getting up 2-4 times to pee before I fall asleep :(

Exactly! It seems to be bad for the first 3-4 hours of laying down, then it stops. It's annoying and makes me skip out on decent sleep. I guess that's natures way of you getting used to not having sleep LOL.

Yes I am getting up 2x a night.
I am also really thirsty so I am drinking loads of water.

I was always someone who peed a lot, during first tri i feelt i peed the same but now in second tri- i pee every 30 mins!!!

:sleep::sleep:Yep!! im only 4 weeks and im going at least twice through the night and then loads more during the day ...im knackered!!:sleep:

Yes, it's SO annoying. Especially right when I'm about to fall asleep. And then anytime I think about peeing, I have to pee. :wacko:

*lol* Burdens of being pregnant! And as baby has gotten bigger, it's just gotten worse! Sometimes I think I should just live on the toilet 😆

It doesn't get any easier at the end :haha:

I'm up every hour or so to go for a wee then baby goes mad when I'm on my back & makes me feel like I need it more when I don't! Grr!

I'm also up frequently throughout the night to pee :/

Yes it's like that for me too!

When I start to feel that "urge" to go I *know* I already just peed 15-30 mins before, and I try so hard to hold it and fall asleep, but the feeling is too strong and I give in and have to get up.

It has been so difficult lately my sleep has been so poor...and it was already crappy before I fell pregnant.

I've noticed the urge to pee again is slower to come on when I'm on my back versus my side for some reason...

Anyway, it's so annoying! Especially when I'm almost asleep and then *it hits me.*

Oh wanted to add, some nights it's been so bad I've daydreamed of sleeping with a catheter in because then I wouldn't have to be up all the time lol

I am always peeing now at night! I even tried limiting liquids after like 6pm, but it doesn't help :haha:

yes!!
I pee so much even when I'm not pregnant but when I'm regnant it's 10 times more. And definitely more at night!

*lol* Burdens of being pregnant! And as baby has gotten bigger, it's just gotten worse! Sometimes I think I should just live on the toilet 😆

:haha:LOL that's how I feel! I feel like I have to live on the toilet too! It's terrible at night. Plus I think that's when the baby loves to use my bladder as a trampoline park LOL. It's funny that one minute you feel fine and the next you have to go NOW. I sometimes get it during the day, but nothing like night time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->