pee on a stick

Tabbycat

MOM OF BABY BOY
Reaction score
good moring to every one i just wanted to know how many times you have tryed to take a pregnacy test before the :witch: came this month i did it twice
once at 5 days and another at 2 days both :bfn: but i was makeing sure this is a normal thing or if i am just crazy:blush:

Well i's normal for me. :blush:

It's just that if I AM I want to know ASAP!!

Yeah I did it twice already.... but BFN... amm due today but still no sign of her.... and i had some brief spotting yesterday which seems to have disappeared. hmmm

I usually would think I was late and take a test, when it said :bfn: it seemed like my mind would get the point and :witch: would show up soon after. This month however I have tested many many times and got :bfn: but still no :witch: I was supposed to start on Tues but nothing. i have not tested for two days now and will be going to the Dr on Monday if nothing happens before then.

i now wait till af is at least due, but then really ive no reason2 test cos i know by my temp when af is cuming :(

Im 7 dpo and I have tested every day since 5 dpo even though I know nothing will show up yet! :rofl: Im just addicted to poas... Im not even ashamed anymore! :rofl:

I will keep testing until :witch: but hopefully she will keep away...

:rofl: I've learned to not even bother to test until AF is due. See my body has never liked me and will never be nice enough to really let me know that I'm prego until its absolutely necessary! :rofl: lol. So I don't see any point in arguing with it! haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->