• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

peed off!!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
wi the nursery! callum was in toddlers room today(seen as hes 1 now) and came home with a bruise, a scratch and hadnt had his tea!!! oh and also never had socks on or his bottle!!!!(darren picked him up)

i dont feel hes ready for toddlers room as he isnt walking(proplerly) yet, he walks wen he wants to(not v often) so he is in a room with about 15 other kids who can all run/walk...

the tea thing, wll i forgot they dont give his tea wen hes "older" but he was only on a visit to toddler room!

socks, he went wearing them!!!! am pee d off :(

Awe....I would complain.......Poor Little Guy. Probably though What is going on.

if i were you hu i would def say soemthing to them x

oh can i add, we were told how the bruise and scratch got there was another kid

Can I just add to this Yvanne my tuppence worth...:blush:

Rebecca's nursery is the exact same at times, she was put in the toddler room when she turned 1, but as you all know she didnt walk until 15months and I felt she was getting eaten alive as all the other kids were running round her etc. I phoned the manager and specifically requested that she be kept back in the Angel Room (baby room) till she was on her feet, and they did.

And yesterday she came home with only 1 Dora sock on-this annoyed me as they were brand new on that morning (from the Next Sale may i add :rofl:) and she had apparently lost it in the bsll pool-wtf.

Definitley voice your concerns, you pay good enough money and it is your child.

Becky no longer gets tea at nursery as she is older-ridiculous.

:hugs:

see baby room and 1-2 is costign me the same!!! i mean wtf???? if its costing same surly i should choose wen he goes to bigger room? he should be moved when he is confident on his feet!

Definatley complain, you pay them money so they should respect your wishes.

Deffo complain .. that is terrible!! I agree with the others .. you should be able to say when he gets moved to the "bigger" room .. poor little mite .. must be very daunting at that age. And wtf is they dont get tea when they are older .. do they think that they dont eat when they grow up!!

Say something hun, they bloody charge you enough!!

xxx

Whoa thats madness
it must be different in Scotland but the 2 nurseries i worked at they stayed in the "baby" room until they were 2, then moved downstairs so 2-4's.
the 2-4's didn't get tea unless parents packed it, just an afternoon snack

In fact i think babies only got tea if parents packed it as well, i suppose it would be hard with children going home at diff times

Deffo say something if you are not happen.
Also the scratch and bruise should have been recorded in an incident/accident book for you to acknowledge and sign

Thats shocking i would def say something Yvanne.
xx

That's terrible. Poor little man.

OMG - that's awful! I would definitely ask for Callum to be moved back hun. And why do they not get tea when they're older?

Makes me realise how good Charlie's nursery is. They have 3 rooms - bunnies, ducks and owls. Bunnies is 6 weeks to whenever they feel they are ready to move up. Owls is pre-school and ducks is in-betweenies. Charlie won't be moved from the bunnies until he is walking properly, feeding himself with a spoon and talking better. And if he doesn't like it, he can go back to the bunnies until he's ready. There is a little boy in Charlie's class who's 18 months, but because he's only just started walking so they won't move him up yet. And they all get tea, no matter how old they are! They get breakfast, then snack, then lunch, then snack, then tea. And lunch and tea are always hot meals with puddings!

Can i go to Charlie's nursery???????

Yvanne you should deffo complain,poor little guy he must've been terrified

Can i go to Charlie's nursery???????

And they get to play with all the things that they aren't allowed to at home! She showed me a picture last week of Charlie stripped off to his nappy, absolutely covered in baked beans!!! That was the messy play for the day - a catering tin of baked beans!!!:rofl:Today's messy play is rice crispies!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"