Peeing after BD

Naturalmommi

Reaction score
Anyone here get Uti's if they don't Pee right after BDing? I know Gravity pulls a lot of the swimmers out as I walk to the bathroom so I never know if I should wait a few min and risk getting a uti or just go pee and it be "survival of the fittest"

Anyone here get Uti's if they don't Pee right after BDing? I know Gravity pulls a lot of the swimmers out as I walk to the bathroom so I never know if I should wait a few min and risk getting a uti or just go pee and it be "survival of the fittest"

I get horrible UTI's if I don't pee shortly after. What I've started doing is waiting 30 minutes (as recommended in the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility) and then I go the bathroom, pee, and do a quick "wash up". And then I take a couple cranberry pills (I have chewable ones I take a few each time we BD). Doing those couple things seem to help. Some days I hate waiting the 30 minutes becauseI just want to get up so I can fall asleep, but I figured I'd give them the best chance possible and wait the 30 minutes. It feels like an eternity though and I'm always really worried about a UTI with waiting.

That's a good idea!!! Omg I hate UTI's.

Me too!! And I'm a teacher, so when I get one and have the "must go pee RIGHT NOW" thing going, I can't. I literally canNOT leave my room except every 55 minutes during the students passing period so I can't pee except once an hour and even then 5 minutes is not a lot of time to run to the bathroom and back. So, the cranberry pills are a lifesaver!

Haha I dont know how you wait that feeling is THE worst!!! I almost want to jump out of my skin its so horrible. A trick that a ER doctor taught me a long time ago is to make a bath of warm water sit in it and pee drink water and pee and it flushes bacteria out. I thought he was crazy but I was so desperate I tried it and it actually works!! I guess it's not the best thing to do right after BD if you want to get preg though!

I use softcups right after to keep the swimmers inside...I usually stay laying down for about 10 to 20 minutes then go pee but sometimes I get up and go right away and the softcups stops all spillage.

Haha I dont know how you wait that feeling is THE worst!!! I almost want to jump out of my skin its so horrible. A trick that a ER doctor taught me a long time ago is to make a bath of warm water sit in it and pee drink water and pee and it flushes bacteria out. I thought he was crazy but I was so desperate I tried it and it actually works!! I guess it's not the best thing to do right after BD if you want to get preg though!

I can't actually wait that long. I end up having to go home midday if they can find me a sub. It's awful. Only happened once though where I was already at work when it hit. It was awful. Took two hours before they found me a sub. :cry:

The soft cup ideas are great! Never thought of that!

I was amazed how there was no leaking and how I didn't even feel the softcup inside me.

:dust:

SO insists on peeing after bd because of the utilities research. I dunno that it applies as much to women since our reproductive fluids don't use a communal tract, but I am just saying shit to say shit haha. I never pee after bd and I have had one uti from swimming in pe class. Def a virgin at the time.

I didn't see this post and just made almost the same one. I am almost guaranteed to get a UTI if I don't pee right after (think I have one now actually because I have been trying not to get up right away) but I feel like by peeing right after I am making it less likely that I will conceive. So frustrating and not sure what to do :/

Try to do that trick that the ER doc told me that I mentioned in the previous post. It really works!!! It sound gross but it cleans out the bacteria. UTI can cause miscarriage so try and get it while it's early drink tons and tons of water and Pee in the tub, empty and repeat.

And right after sex pee then run back to the bed and put your legs up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->