peeing standing up!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
when did you get your little (boy obv ) to wee standing up?

My son is 3 and refuses to pee any other way than standing, he has always refused to use a potty or a seat :) he wants to copy daddy x

when my sons were about 21/2 to 3 depending on when they could reach i put a ping pong ball in the toilet bowl with a smiley face drawn on...i got daddy to pee on the ball and make it spin round..the lads loved trying to do the same and i never had an issue with them standing after that
ps if you use a light air filled ball theres no danger of it flushing away...after a few weeks i took it out and told them to keep peeing to see if it came back lol xxx

My son has always prefered to pee standing up x

We taught them the first couple times to sit and as soon as they understood what they were supposed to do we stood them up and told them to aim at the water lol, they both thought it was awesome and made it more fun for them...they were 2 1/2 and 25mo

Interesting thread. My boy will soon be at this stage. Bit of an odd question...but when they do stand up, do they hold their willy -at this age- to aim? hope u understand what i mean!

callum pees sitting down atm, an he has to hold his willy to stop overflow :lol: gonna try him standing :)

well, well b waiting for a bit.. he has a hissy fit wen i asked him to stand lmao!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->