pelvic bone pain

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
At only 8 weeks it feels like something is going to fall out! I don't remember having this type of pressure down there this early!? If I sit weird or for a long time my pelvic bone hurts! Rolling over at night hurts as well. Anyone else have this. Doctor say I don't have a UTI so I'm confused on what it could be!

I had the same thing the whole way through my last pregnancy and am starting to get some signs of it again now! My doctor diagnosed it as SPD, here is some information! I found wearing a support belt/shorts helped and I also saw a chiropractor about it. Hope you're okay lovely!

https://www.babycenter.com.au/a546492/pelvic-pain-spd

I don't think I can thank you enough!!! This is definitely what it is!!! Even my doctor couldn't tell me!!!

I am so glad someone made this post! I have been having the same pain you described for about 3 days and was going to bring it up to my doctor. I figured it was just stretching, but it gets worse when I am walking up the steps or after getting up out of my computer chair at work. I feel a bit better knowing I am not the only one.

Oh I'm glad you know what it is now! But so sorry you have it! Hopefully now you can get the support you need :) let me know if you have any other questions about it!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->