Pelvic floor exercises

Wombat

Married mum of 2:)
Reaction score
Hi girls :hug:

I am just wondering how many of you already are doing those?

I am not very good... I do do them when I remember, on average about 30 a day... (squeeze in squeeze out counts as one:blush:).

I would but my coccyx are killing me....been trying to do 10 in the morning and 10 at night minimum.

Used to do these before I got pregnant as they are meant to help increase the big O during :sex:

Lol I use the big O to improve mine ;)

Thanks for replies girls:hug:

I really think I should try and do more :D

I only ever do any when I see a post like that or read something in a book about them. I just wouldn't ever think of them without some sort of a prompt! It just doesn't enter my head. When I see them mentioned, I'm like oh god, I must start remembering to do them, and generally do some there and then. But it's not exactly regular!!

Like me now?? Haha!

Thanks for the reminder :)

ive heard its very good to continue to do them throughout pregnancy as they strengthen the muscles which then helps during birth

I only do them when I get a reminder!

Thank you :)

i do them when i remember - need to do them more! xx

Someone told me that a good way to remember to do them is to do a set of ten every time you go through a doorway - which you might do fairly often, but not so often that you're doing them continuously.

It helps me remember to do them, even if I don't do them every time.

good idea!

i do a pilates for pregnancy dvd about once a week or so which involves a LOT of pelvic floor ... other than that I don't remember, so that's a good tip!

Where did you pick up the pilates dvd? I would be interested in something like that. Did pilates for a good while and if it was nice and relaxing (and easy!) I could maybe try it again :)

I agree with Mynx... I'm probably going to sound like a complete nympho haha... but my hubby and I have more sex than we did before, it's 10x better being pregnant. The O is wayyyy more intense and the sensations are just great! :rofl: So I just have sex instead of do pelvic exercises... it's more enjoyable... hahaha... sorry for too much information there...:rofl:

lmao, Not long after Alex was born I received a trampoline for my birthday. Now being on one of those after child birth reminds you to never forget your pelvic floor exercises! lol

And isnt it amazing how much more horny you are when your pregnant. I hate being single! lol starting to miss the hubbie!

lmao, Not long after Alex was born I received a trampoline for my birthday. Now being on one of those after child birth reminds you to never forget your pelvic floor exercises! lol

And isnt it amazing how much more horny you are when your pregnant. I hate being single! lol starting to miss the hubbie!

It's insane!! haha... I feel like a pervert or something but I want him 99% of the time I'm around him... poor guy!! For once in my life I'm hearing "honey, I'm going to bed, i love you" :rofl: .... after I don't give up and get what I want... hahaha... I'm relentless.

Single... you can always run to a shop and "buy a friend" :happydance: I know many friends that are addicted to that... Oh man, I feel so bad for saying all this, but it's so true!!!

It's insane!! haha... I feel like a pervert or something but I want him 99% of the time I'm around him... poor guy!! For once in my life I'm hearing "honey, I'm going to bed, i love you" :rofl: .... after I don't give up and get what I want... hahaha... I'm relentless.

Single... you can always run to a shop and "buy a friend" :happydance: I know many friends that are addicted to that... Oh man, I feel so bad for saying all this, but it's so true!!!

I have lived a deprived life! I could cash in the gift voucher for Anne Summers I got when i returned the sexy underwear after he last let me down! :happydance: Batteries wont answer back either I suppose. (weighing up the pro's to make me feel better! lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->