pelvic floor/vagina

J2011

Reaction score
i have been very concerned over the elasticity of y vagina since NVD 14 weeks ago (i do religious keagle exercises since the day after childbirth) so i went to my gp who examined me, but said my pelvic floor was quite strong and i have excellent tone "to say your only 3 months post labour"

i was under the impression that after 6 weeks my lady bits would be at there new permininant state, or do they keep rapairing for many months??

also, even though she said everything looked good, it still feels loose to me, could my vagina be loose but with a strong pelvic floor, or are the two directly correlated? ( just to add, i think i could have been very tight down below pre-pregnancy as intercourse often used to hurt a bit)

i suppose what im trying to say is...will my vagina get tighter over the next few months or is it going to be like this perminantly?

i am young (21) but slightly overweight if this makes a difference?
x

I got a prolapse after my second child and have been doing many pelvic floor exervizes since to tighten back up. it has gotten a bit better but not back to notmal. i went to doc last week and she said it can take 6 months to a year befire everything is back to normal. that the 6 weeks most say is about swelling going down and stitches healing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->