pelvic hip and leg pain... anyone have it?

BobDog

In Limbo...
Reaction score
Hi, so i'm now 5+2 and all today i've had such pain in my hip and pelvis which is radiating down my leg. I know its not uncommon to have this in pregnancy but this early? Its worse at night time. I'm just wondering if any of you have ever had this? If so what did you do to ease it? Or what were your coping mechanisms?

Thanks in advance

Week 5 through 7 were my worst for the pelvic, back and leg pains. Try walking it off, stretching or exercising. Otherwise, growing pains suck and we have to just tough it out :( can take Tylenol if the pain gets bad enough too. Good luck!

I am 6+1 today (only found out last night :D ) and hip pain is one of the things that made me test! Its worse for me first thing in the morning

i'm just up, i had to sleep with a pillow between my kneed in order to feel even a little comfortable. it helped me fall asleep but i kept waking up through the night. (not sure what Tylenol is, but i took paracetamol it didn't help though.)

so i'm awake but very tired from a broken sleep and all i want to do is take a nap now! i'm not normally lazy but today is going to be a duvet day. i have decided. lol

Yep had it since 4 weeks. Sucks if im honest

you know we were trying for 5 years! multiple losses and i swore i would never complain about any of my symptoms... but this is hurty!

Its painful and annoying mine appears more during the night or if im sitting. Its like ive been leaning on a hard surface currently my hip to my knee at the moment and im hobbling lol... Not fun when trying to look after our son. (6 pregnancies 1live birth so far).

Id said i wouldn't whine but in whining about the pain and the sickness im suffering right now.

Guess it lets us know all is going well

well enough for the baby to be a pain already... lol! i'm kidding. obviously i'm loving every second of it if it means a healthy baby.

Yep i have it in my hip, can't lay on that side at night and it huuuurts so bad most of the time.Been to a chiro a couple of times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->