Pelvic pain??

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Today I had to pee while I was on lunch.. Held it for about 20 mins.. So when I went to relieve myself and after 5 mins I started having these bad expanding pressure like sharp cramps that started from the middle of stomach and it hurt all the way down to my groin area and vagina..
I was in agony and then after a couple of mins it eased up.. But now when I get up to walk, sit, bend over my pelvic area has these constant stabbing/pressure/sharp sudden achy cramps and they're not easing up!

Anybody else? I plan on taking a test in 4 days but was hoping somebody had this experience?

I had the hardest time going to sleep last night! Couldn't get comfortable due to the aches and cramps..

I woke up this morning to my pelvic area hurting but it wasn't cramps it felt more like it was sore... like I've been working out that area hard!

Heya huni,

I didn't want to read and run but not sure i can offer much help. Is it possible it's round ligament pain? Hope you're feeling better now?

Heya huni,

I didn't want to read and run but not sure i can offer much help. Is it possible it's round ligament pain? Hope you're feeling better now?

Hi!!!!

Yes the pain has definitely eased up! The bad pain lasted for 3 days and the next couple of days it has gone away but every now and then I'll get a sudden quick pinch like cramp in my pelvic area that lasts for a couple of seconds..

That's what I thought it was but I kept reading that it's too early to experience round ligament pain? But can you have round ligament pain early? I've read some women get it early and the symptoms kind of match up to what I was experiencing..

I got it really early with my DD. So it possible ☺️

Thank you brandonsgirl!! Giving me hope! I had a :bfn: this morning with a dollar store test!

Do you think I still ovulated on cd 16? If so I'm 12 dpo and my latest LP has been 15 days.. I'm really hoping this is it! Does round ligament pain occur around the pelvic and groin area? It only hurt for about 3 days and then now it only hurts if I try to push during a BM.. (sorry if TMI) :)

13dpo :bfn: :cry:

Guess I might have ovulated later than I thought??? Is it common to get a BFN at 13dpo and still be pregnant?

Absolutely. I've heard of ladies having a BFN at 14DPO. With my daughter, it was the IC that showed positives before the FRER. What are you testing with ?

You're not out until AF arrives, don't loose hope huni ☺️

Thank you Brandonsgirl! I'm so confused at my chart and wondering if I am 13dpo... Gosh :nope: FF suggests I wait 6 more days until testing :cry:

Hi girl! Not good! Confused!!!! BFN this morning! Don't know what's going on! No sign of AF yet! My cheeks have been feeling flushed and hot today!!!!!

Good signs :)
Temps are looking good on your chart too! I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks girl! Not too confident anymore! Light brown discharge on liner but when wiped its like a orange light brown discharge on TP... :shrug:

Well girls she came! :witch: Glad I get to start over though! This cycle has been an absolute nightmare and stressful!!!!

Oh no, sorry to hear that. But like you say.. it's a fresh start now :) Fingers crossed for next month for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->