Pelvic Pain

Nev23

Reaction score
I am 9 weeks tomorrow and for the last 5 days or so I have been suffering from almost constant pain and discomfort in my pelvis, thighs, lower back and butt...I can't sit at my desk at work and have had to take many days off due to this and constant nausea and exhaustion. My pelvis feels very loose and my bones always click, my partner has noticed it, the clicking is constant if I move about. It hurts to move too much, especially if I move my legs. It hurts to sit down for any length of time and i'm struggeling to sleep at night. I must admit it is getting hard to deal with and I feel like my body is being ripped apart. I've mentioned it to my gp and midwife, they said it is normal...surely it is too early to be having this? any advice appreciated. It's making it so hard to go to work, I feel so uncomfortable at my desk that I am on the verge of tears and i'm scared to go back to work :(

whoa huni sounds like you going through the mill a bit, i hope it settles down soon, my only concern would be that it seems so painful for you, this is my first pregnancy but i have read that alsorts of pain is normal and some women do really suffer whereas others do not. My sugestions would be a hot water bottle or wheat bag, some painkillers and complete rest, if things do not get better go back to your doctor and midwife and insist that they take a further look. sometimes look it up on the internet is a good idea but tbh i wouldnt bother cos theres always scary stuff on there and as new mums to be we only think the worse xx

I suffered similar pain in my second pregnancy early on but it started to settle down after a few weeks you might want to see your doc if the severe pain continues xxx

I am 9 weeks tomorrow and for the last 5 days or so I have been suffering from almost constant pain and discomfort in my pelvis, thighs, lower back and butt...I can't sit at my desk at work and have had to take many days off due to this and constant nausea and exhaustion. My pelvis feels very loose and my bones always click, my partner has noticed it, the clicking is constant if I move about. It hurts to move too much, especially if I move my legs. It hurts to sit down for any length of time and i'm struggeling to sleep at night. I must admit it is getting hard to deal with and I feel like my body is being ripped apart. I've mentioned it to my gp and midwife, they said it is normal...surely it is too early to be having this? any advice appreciated. It's making it so hard to go to work, I feel so uncomfortable at my desk that I am on the verge of tears and i'm scared to go back to work :(

Hey sweetie I wud call a doc if it carries on, try not to over do it and try keep comfortable, your pelvis might need to be checked for SPD as ur symptoms sound exactly like that, but since its early, chances are it settles down by ur 12 week!

Let us know!

Hugzzz

Hey sweetie I wud call a doc if it carries on, try not to over do it and try keep comfortable, your pelvis might need to be checked for SPD as ur symptoms sound exactly like that, but since its early, chances are it settles down by ur 12 week!

Let us know!

Hugzzz

yeah it does sound like spd doesnt it but i didnt want to say anything becuase like you said it will prob settle down and theres no point worrying....just chill and and joy the rest and relaxation :)

Ive had a few wierd pains, nothing to the intensity you seem to be having, i was polishing the tv and mark my boyfried ordered me to sit down haha xx

Let us know!

Hugzzz

yeah it does sound like spd doesnt it but i didnt want to say anything becuase like you said it will prob settle down and theres no point worrying....just chill and and joy the rest and relaxation :)

Ive had a few wierd pains, nothing to the intensity you seem to be having, i was polishing the tv and mark my boyfried ordered me to sit down haha xx

LOL! Can u send mark over to me pls?! He sounds lovely!!! Ive been given a list of things to do!! lol!

Have u had SPD b4? I had it with my DS.

Nev, rest rest and rest!!! and keep us updated, in most cases it does sort itself out!

Dont we love our Hormones girls!!!?!

Thanks for all of your responses guys, you are all so lovely! :hugs: I have been in bed resting for a few days now, I feel so lazy and bored but it does help to rest, as soon as I go out and about the symptoms get worse! I feel like a right moan :wacko: I did come across stuff on spd when I looked up my symptoms and i'm worried it might be that, hopefully this isn't the case and fingers crossed it will sort itself.....If it's still hear at my 12 week appointment on 30 Sept I will deffo mention it again to my midwife.

I'm definately going to try a hot water bottle and see if that helps!

It's crazy how much pregnancy can change our bodies, it's still a huge shock, I feel a little out of control of myself sometimes - physically and emotionally!!! I never planned this but now it's happend I sooooo want this baby.

Thanks again xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->