pelvic pains

kyronsmom

Reaction score
hi ladies
just wondering if anyone else is feeling pains around the pelvic bone area, im 34 weeks pregnant, im finding it hard to walk and sleep, at night i cant roll over as easy and get really sore hips,
plzzz help

i'm having the same issues :( i have to sleep with LOTS of pillows lol and honestly i dont sleep longer than 2 hours at a time.

same here pillows are not helping me at all, and i wake after goign to sleep within 1-2 hours and then awake for ages, sick off watchin hte news channel now lol

Sounds like it might be SPD hun, mention it to your midwife or book an appt with your doc and they may refer you on to a physio. Dont leave it too late or you may not benefit. Try a hot water bottle, and when turning in bed or to get out of the car, keep your knees together it does help a little. xx

a friend sed it could be that SPD but when i hold mi knees up high i get bad cramp so any position that im in doesnt work, i dont have a midwife now im going have to speak to mi consultant which i dont see till 36 weeks gone i just hope i can bare the pain till then

Your doctor will know about it aswell and he can make a referral to the physio. If youd prefer your consultant ring up and try and get there sooner just explain the new pains what your getting and the trouble your having moving/sleeping. I left mine too late so Ive never seen anyone about mine, the midwife just said to keep my knees together when moving as much as you can. All positions are uncomfortable for me aswell. Lying on my back and moving in bed is agony, hope it goes soon after my section!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->