pelvic pressure, head pressure, pain @ 35 weeks!

MrsCoop

Reaction score
Last night I started getting a few stronger Braxton hicks than normal didn't think anything of it. I know baby is head down so I've been uncomfortable between my legs and lower bump for weeks. But then out of no where at 8:30pm Im sure I had a contraction my tummy was rock hard and I had pain that started gently then got real strong then tailed off the whole thing lasted 45ish seconds. Along with that though I could feel baby pressing down so hard which was making the whole pain worse it was so strong I kept thinking my waters are going to break. These pains with head and pelvic pressure lasted over an hour before I gave in feeling exhausted and went to bed. I had the worst night sleep I don't think I did sleep properly I was crampy and agitated. Now this morning I have no pain, but a lot of pressure when I stand, a banging headache and baby is a little quiet!

Tell me this is normal and please don't say it's prodromal labour. I couldn't be anymore fed up :(

I would say it sound like your LO is engaging. I remember this at around the same time withy son, and he arrived at 36+5. If you're worried though contact your midwife.

Hi I've had b hicks for a few days like this, also woke to crampyness today. Maybe it's a 35 week symptom as I'm 35 weeks on Thursday but this is my 4th xx

Sounds very similar to my baby engaging from around 34 weeks and it hasn't really stopped. She is really low now and the BH's are very strong, to the point where it takes my breath away and I feel like I have a football between my legs - walking around town when I was going out for lunch yesterday was a tough task! I am very much hoping my LO decides to come of her own accord from next week, as I am due to be induced/c-section from 38 weeks and I'd like to go naturally if poss.

Have you all been pooping more as I've gone from being constipated to actually going again. I wonder if it's to do with my cycle as I would usually have had my period now and in the beggining of pregnancy I would get cramps. xx

Have you all been pooping more as I've gone from being constipated to actually going again. I wonder if it's to do with my cycle as I would usually have had my period now and in the beggining of pregnancy I would get cramps. xx

Yes! definite difference from 35 weeks for me :thumbup:

Yes I have, lots! Which isn't like me at all. There isn't anything glam about growing a little person :rofl:

Sounds like me last night. I was getting low cramping and tightening. I've just had my regular midwife appointment and she told me the baby is now engaged so she thinks that's what caused all the discomfort yesterday. I'm 35+2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->