Pelvic Pressure??

P

PrawnLuva85

Hi ladies congrats on your pregnancies wishing you all a H&H months!!

Wondering if you can help me... i've been stalking the boards for a while and Dr google has become my best friend in this situation!! Thought it best to ask you ladies for some advice...

I'm on Bcp but sept was a bad month taking my pills on time (i'm on cerelle) and during that mad month i was having unprotected sex :blush: normally when i miss pills i have withdrawal bleed a week later but nothing!

I started to get some prego symptoms early oct but hpts said no so left it at that. I'm still getting prego symptoms (sore boobies, nausea, cramps) to this day which is not normal for me when on bcp.

But now I'm getting a "pressure" feeling down below... this is hard to describe but its not there all the time, its to my right and feels like its rising then goes... sometimes its to the point i have to unbutton my jeans to get comfortable! Have any of you experienced this before? I already have a son and never experienced this with him so I'm a little freaked out!

Thanks in advance xxx

I would speak to your doctor about it and ask for a blood test to rule pregnancy out entirely.

Good luck!

I would speak to your doctor about it and ask for a blood test to rule pregnancy out entirely.

Good luck!

Thanks for replying i want to go to the doctors about this and plan too... i just feel kind of silly don't know why!!
Thanks again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->