Pelvic rest struggle

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
So as the title suggest I've been put on complete pelvic rest. I would obviously so anything to keep my baby safe so won't risk a single thing but me and my OH have always been very active if you know what I mean... And we both really enjoy an active sex life and I love our intimacy so I'm finding it very difficult.

What other things could we do to keep our intimacy but not push temptation? I can only hope this pelvic rest doesn't last until April but I fear it might x

I don't really have a problem sticking to pelvic rest. The fear of miscarriage keeps me from getting in the mood. I think there really is no other way to keep yourself from doing it.
Also there are other ways, oral and hand action. Maybe that will help you guys through it.

Oh it's not really the lack of sex or pleasure that I'm missing. I wouldn't dare, this baby is so precious. I just feel like there must be other non sexual ways to still have that intimacy. I feel like it's totally gone since I've been on pelvic rest x

Maybe then oral and such things will also help you to keep the intimacy. My husband and I are still romantic and kiss but we just don't go further to avoid frustration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->