Pensioner who has become the world's oldest mum!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Right Or Wrong?

https://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml

:-#

I'm surprised IVF worked if her last period was 18yrs ago. She shouldnt have lied about her age. How is she going to afford things for them if she's retired? And she's likely to pop her clogs before her sons' 21st birthdays.

I can understand people in their 50s having children, but 67? Still, every woman should have the opportunity to have children. She just should have done it earlier :roll:

Question 'is it fair foor your child to look after you?' She will be eighty when they become teenagers! Yes have ivf but think about your children. She actually says when they start toddling'I will get one of those playpens to put them in'
Twins would be hard work at any age but there must be a reason that the menopause happens when it does!

I think its very selfish on the poor babies. Im not sayin anymore :-#

I disagree because I think that she's too old. Sorry!

same here, i think its wrong and i feel sorry for the kids

xx

gaby said:
She shouldnt have lied about her age.

I know she's saying she lied about her age but I don't believe for a second the medical professionals didn't know how old she was. She looks 67 and anyway I'm sure they would check.

She sold her house to fund it. Money talks :?

I dont agree with it, she will be dead by the time her kids are 10! :x

I think it is discusting!!!! Them poor kids are not going to have a fit Mum there for them for the next 30 yrs........where do their needs come into it? Very selfish woman!

That is all I am saying :shock:

I think she is selfish to put her kids through defending for themselves when she dies and she looks like she needs looking after let alone the babies :shock:
I can understand if she wanted to have babies before she died but why not foster!!!

Hmm I'm not sure. I used to think it was very wrong but when I think about those children who suffer abuse, or have neglectful parents part of me thinks that she obvioously wanted them and loves them so is it really that bad.

Saying that I do think there need to be limits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->