People are so generous!

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
I can't beleive how lucky I am! :happydance: My mum and dad have bought us a pram/pushchair already as is was on offer. Now, my Auntie who has a 3 yr old girl has given us all her baby stuff! She gave us a sterilizer and bottles, 2 stair gates, a high chair, a baby bath, a car seat, and 45 vests of varying sizes! Now my MIL has offered to buy us the cot that I love! My main worry through my pregnancy has been financial, now I'm lucky enough not to have to worry so much :cloud9::happydance:

Wow with the pram, high chair, stair gates & cot out of the road to worry about your on a ball
:wohoo:

Hope you don't mind me saying this but if the carseat is the first stage & friends daughter is 3 I would consider a new one second hand are not always advised and although they say get a new one if you are unfortunate to be a crash no matter how severe they also say to replace a car seat that has been banged moved about - I wouldn't for example accept a carseat that was delivered new and not packaged well.

Thanks! The car seat is for a new born, I got another car seat with my pram too, so prob will only use this one occasionally in hubby's car. We sneakily took it along to the shop when they made sure our new one fit, and they tested this one for us too and said it was fine!

wow thats great! you have more than i have ready for your baby and im 24 weeks lol

Was more of a incase you didn't know ...I would have considered a second from family & friends too I even considered a second on the next stage car seat (prices of them lol) :D Handy for grand parents maybe :mrgreen:

Your certainly ona ball we bought everything ourselves I wish I'd kept a calculation - spent way over £2000 :shock:

Isnt nice how when your pregnant family rally round to help you out!! Sometimes we forget how much they care!!

It gives you so much hope doesn't it?! How family and friends can all be so generous right when we need it most.

A friend of mine has very generously offered us a cot that has been hardly used by her little girl. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to believe in people's generosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->