people are so unnnessesary ignorant

Well really I don't know why you even bothered taking her out, I mean gosh shouldn't she just live like a hermit as she has a cast on??? :shrug:
Silly moo, you should have said 'why do you bother wearing that make up it won't help your face!' :haha:

She's gorgeous, beautiful smiley little lady!!
What a nasty thing to say to you. Ignore! Some people want their mouths glueing up if thats the kind of things they have to say!!
I'm sure she looked just lovely in her pretty dress!! xxxx

:hugs: people are thoughtless, pay them no mind.

she is lovely and a gorgeous smile!

Some people are just so horrible - I can't believe anyone would say something so nasty, especially about a little baby. Your little girl is absolutely gorgeous, just ignore them. People like that just aren't worth worrying about!:hugs:

Dont let them annoy you, the person who said that sounds like such an ignorant dickhead.

ignore them she is a lovely little girl and i bet she looked so cute with her yellow dress on

Agree with everyone else. Your LO is a cutie, ignore the nasty comments. Silly woman for saying something so hurtful!

that is horrible :( She looks beautiful in that photo, and I bet she looked beautiful that day! Ignore that person.. xx

Silly cow!I would have says well why didnt you come out wearing your knickers and bra?

Ellie has a beautiful smile bless her it doesnt seem to be making her unhappy at all!

Thats so rude!
Why shouldnt you dress your LO up? What difference does a cast make?!
Urgh, some people.
By the way, your LO is absolutely beautiful, gorgeous smile :flower:

Aww bless her shes gorgeous!

What a terrible thing for that person to say :(
I hope your ok?

Hows she coping with her cast?

shes not even noticed it I dont think except she is up 2 or 3 times a night when she used to sleep through

think that me and her dad are more stressed about it all because of all the crappy comments and the nappy changing is tricky!!! but we will get there

Aww she is so lovely and that person is so nasty! I would have said 'because I want to put her in clothes and not underwear "you are the weakest link goodbye" (that part is optional)

lol thats a good one

She is gorgeous, those people are ****wits. Horrible ugly people. Why shouldn't she wear a dress, just plain nasty xxx

She is gorgeous, those people are ****wits. Horrible ugly people. Why shouldn't she wear a dress, just plain nasty xxx

a dress is pretty much all I can get on her at the moment or a romper suit x

this is her hours after her op still smiling away

She's beautiful, she looks so happy. What a bloody awful thing for someone to say, I'd never dream of saying such a thing, why can't people mind their own business. Sorry you had to endure that hun.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Take no notice silly ignorant people :growlmad:

Your little one is gorgeous by the way and has the most beautiful smile :flower:

:hugs: Argh some people!! Apart from it being nasty, her comment was downright stupid! Why shouldn't your daughter be in a dress?? I don't understand!!

Just ignore people like her! Your LO is absolutley beautiful, and sounds like she's coping really well with her cast:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->