people are so unnnessesary ignorant

There are some mean people living near you! I hope there are some nice folk too?

Like someone else said, a child or adult with a cast on would not go out in just a vest so why should a baby?

The public can be horrible :hugs:

There is no reason why she shouldn't wear a pretty dress.

She looks lovely in the pic btw, very happy :thumbup:

Shes so cute in that picture!
Why be so heartless? I hate people like that.
I bet she was looking gorgeous!

They are being stupid. I keep my daughter in a vest sometimes when it's warm at home, but if she's going out I put a dress on her just like you did. Yes, the cast is warm but it's doesn't mean I shouldn't try to make her look presentable! She has a lot of light summery dresses and after several layers of cotton and plaster/fiberglass, do they really think 1 more light layer is going to be the thing that makes her too hot???

WTH that's awful.
I bet she looked gorgeous. Her casts wont change that. What an idiot that person is. :hugs:

Awe hun - don't pay any mind to negative comments. Your Ellie is so lovely and brave. X

She is beautiful. Such a strong, happy little girl. Don't let people's rude comments get to your head. :D

aww hun shes gorgeous just ignore them, just nasty ignorant people that have nothing going on in their own life so have to pick on someone elses:hugs:

She's absolutely gorgeous! Anybody who disagrees with me obviously should have gone to Specsavers.

Anybody who can make nasty comments about an innocent little child must have serious issues, we should pity them as they probably don't know any different. What a shame for them, they're missing out love, not you. Give your pretty girl lots of cuddles xxx

She's lovely hun, what a knob, as if you shouldn't dress her up :growlmad: Some people...

How blooming rude hun. I bet your lo looked beautiful. I love the sound of her dress. Ignore them and carry on, we all need to have a day where we dress up really nicely.

Ugh! I just dont believe the audacity of some folk.

IGNORE them! They know nothing!

Take no notice, I know it is easier said than done!! Your LO looks so happy and content, at the end of the day her cast will come off, but that woman will still be a total cock!!! xx

They are being stupid. I keep my daughter in a vest sometimes when it's warm at home, but if she's going out I put a dress on her just like you did. Yes, the cast is warm but it's doesn't mean I shouldn't try to make her look presentable! She has a lot of light summery dresses and after several layers of cotton and plaster/fiberglass, do they really think 1 more light layer is going to be the thing that makes her too hot???

well this is what im thinking too she cant be any hotter than what she is with the cast on and I still have the ususal routine up in the morning get her washed and dressed same as i do with her sister I just dont get what the big deal was :shrug:

She looks gorgeous and so happy - some people are just idiots xx

most people are great and know we have had problems with Ellie but there a particular few who are just bitches but like most of you will know 1 nasty comment is alo harder to forget that 100 nice comments xx

most people are great and know we have had problems with Ellie but there a particular few who are just bitches but like most of you will know 1 nasty comment is alo harder to forget that 100 nice comments xx

I totally know how you feel as my son is in a wheelchair so you get a mix of comments, pointing and staring. The one that always sticks in my mind is when we were walking on our town centre and these 2 women in their 30's outside Gregg's with about 10 obese kids between them (Jeremy Kyle type) all with gob's full of sausage rolls start nudging each other and pointing to Evan in his chair, and proceed to say 'look at that ******* stuck in that fucking wheelchair', first dont swear near my son and second it is his legs that don't work not his ears!!! So I smiled at them and replied 'ah isn't it a shame you are uneducated and feed your kids crap like that, making them obese which is preventable'. Believe me I would of said worse if Evan was not in earshot!! Comments like that are so hurtful and I can totally sympathise with you here!! xx

I bet she looked beautiful! She looks adorable in that piccy, the cast doesn't detract from her cuteness at all!

If someone ever says that again just say "why did you bother putting that outfit on today, you might as well just put a bag over your head with that ugly face"... petty I know but it'd be fun to see the look on,their stupid ignorant face!

I cant believe some people :nope: :growlmad:
Your little girl is beautiful and you can dress her in whatever you want,what the hell is their problem :nope: i bet she looked lovely in a little dress :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->