people rant/bad week

overcomer79

LT-TTC success 3.5yrs
Reaction score
So last month, OH and I had a pregnancy "scare". When we thought we were actually expecting another child and found out we weren't, we decided to start trying this month. OH has had people to tell him at his job that they hope I'm not because "it isn't the best time for us". I'm sorry, how do they know????

Here's my story: I am legally blind from birth. I can see...just not well enough to drive. I am so sick of feeling that I should be punished!!! Yesterday, it was about 95 degrees outside and I got a text from my in home daycare worker that said "call me 911"....I called her immediately and James was very sick. I asked my neighbor to drive me to go get him and take him to dr...well my neighbor got pulled and got a ticket. Of course the entire family is blaming me. Now I feel guilty because if I was able to drive my own child...they wouldn't had gotten the ticket.

This entire week is really making me reconsider TTC. I am sick of not being entitled to what everyone else is BECAUSE I'm not able to drive. :cry:

You are entitled to EVERYTHING.

My OH and I started TTC this week after a 'scare'... and there is NO reason it should be different for you.

So sorry your son was sick, and hope he's feeling better soon, but it's not YOUR fault your neighbor was driving poorly enough to get pulled over.

It's nobody's business but yours and OHs if you want to TTC again, and I say to BLEEP with them all. If it's what you want, I say grab that bull by the horns, and best of luck to you both.

Its really sad to read your post.

Not because of your condition, but that other people are making you doubt yourself!

Think of all the really bad parents out there, creating a very unhappy home for their children! You seems to be a very loveing and caring person (just the fact you are willing to blame yourself for not being able to drive your poorly boy speaks for itself)

You are not having a baby for anyone else, then for your own family. If other people have second thoughts of your capibility due to something you cant change, something that dosnt effect the way you love and care your child, they should be pittied, not you!

Big fat shame on them for making them doubt yourself!

ps. Who needs a car anyway and what is your future daughter / son is comparison to a 20 pound speeding ticket?

If you feel good about yourself, if your partner wants another child, if your little boy is happy - *beep* them and go for it!

(not english so i do appologise for the terrible spelling) :)

Thank you wonderful ladies. I do appreciate your sweet comments :)

I had an aunt who was legally blind, and she had many children. We used to drive out every weekend to take her to the grocery store as she couldn't drive herself. I think it's ridiculous that people would think you shouldn't have another child, but I think it is ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS that they would have the GALL to SAY it! It makes me angry and sad. Who do they think they ARE? My aunt was a wonderful mother to all her children and grandmother to her grandchildren. Next time take a cab and ***k anyone who you ask for help if all they wanna do is complain. Lol, my tiny Re:Rant :) People just make me so angry sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->