people who aint trying get pregnant :/

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
My friend has a son who's just turned 1 , she's on the pill, but she just had a feeling she was pregnant she did a test and it was positive she went for a scan! She's 13 weeks with twins !
I'm happy4her but why is it people on the pill always seem to fall pregnant where as me , I can't and I'm trying :( x

I found that a lot when i was trying to get pregnant with my son, everyone around me had such an easy time fallen, my sister got pregnant striaght after coming of the pill a month later i found out one of my best friends was also pregnant, she had been trying a while though and had gone through 1 miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy.
have you tried using conceive plus lube, it helped me fall pergnant with my son, it might help you.

Aww bless, yeh I'm going to buy some for my nect cycle thank you hun :) x

your welcome hopefully that and the clearblue trail will help you :)

Wow, on the pill and pregnant with twins?? She's a fertile Myrtle. Good for her, but a little bit irritating for those us who are trying and trying with no protection and can't even get pregnant with one, lol. I'm surprised she was that far along with twins and didn't know sooner. I'm thinking she probably would've had a lot of morning sickness or be showing seriously or something. BUt I guess everyone is different. :-L

Since I lost my baby 3 weeks ago at least 5 people I know have told me that they are going to be parents, none of them were trying, I know it's awful but it honestly annoys me and I feel like a terrible person for saying it but I think to myself 'why them and not me?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->