People who know, me, OH and the dog

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
I swear my dog knows I'm pregnant. She's followed me around for over a week now with a goofy look in her face, sleeps next to me, cries when I'm gone it's all very sweet. Today I had men round doing house work and she sat in front of me and whined at them. Here's a picture of how she has been laid for the last 10 mins. Has anyone else's pets clued on to your pregnancies?image.jpg

Yep one of our dogs gets super cuddly with me. Happened when I was pregnant with our dd and has just started happening with this pregnancy.

That is too sweet! I know cats are supposed to be able to sense (which is why if you're pg you can't do the "cheetah petting" at the Cheetah research center here in South Africa ;) ) but I didn't know dogs were like that too! How far along are you?

I'm only 6w2 :) she's following me around like a shadow it's usually OH she loves or DD she's usually their shadow but she's mine lately

Hmm don't think so! Neither of my dogs has been acting differently and my horses have definitely not!

Can't remember what they were like when I was pregnant with my first.

When I was pg with my our ds our Westie was super cuddly and used to lay his head on my bump, this happened from maybe 18 weeks. He hasn't been any more snugly than usual with this pg so far.

Yeah my normally dopey persian cat. She whines when I'm not there, always fussies about when I'm near her and serenades me at night time.

My cat is normally very clingy, but he's taken to not sleeping next to me at night anymore. I think he realizes he's going to lose even more of my attention soon, so he's protesting. :haha:

My two dogs have definitely noticed something is up. My normally anti-affection dog Bella has been coming up and giving me cheek kisses in the morning. The other dog Sophie comes running and snugs right up in my face every time something sad comes on the TV, like she can just sense I'm about to bawl my eyes out again. So sweet!

My cat normally has to be in the same room with me at all times. However lately she has to be as close to me as physically possible 100% of the time I'm home or she howls terribly. I love that kitty cat to bits (see my avatar) but having a cat on you 100% of the time is starting to get a little wearing!

My dog was very clingy with me in my first pregnancy, but he doesn't seem bothered this time!

My dog and cat are completely oblivious to everything lol they're still the proper little psychos they have been since day 1.

My dog is following me around non-stop. Somehow I think it's because I'm eating quite a bit at the moment as ms stopped and I'm catching up on lost weight... My dog is a foodie.

Unbelievably when I was pregnant with dd my female lizard would lie on my stomach and go to sleep and yesterday she done the exact same thing. Normally its my boy lizard thats always about me but he's in a huff and won't come near me xx

Attachments

• IMG_20150915_203639.jpg
    IMG_20150915_203639.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583