People with big mouths (rant)

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
Grrr I'm so angry. My OH doesn't really get on with his mums side of the family (his mum died when he was a teenager and they've all tried to turn him against his dad so he kind of had to choose a side :(

Anyway... we've told his dad and brothers and sister about the pregnancy but no-one else. So a cousin on his mum's side has guessed from random things on my facebook... a MASSIVE assumption though, and started talking to my OH'S brother as if she knew so she could talk it out of him. NOW everyone knows, and I'm so pissed off. And now its going to be like "well why didnt you tell us" and cause even more trouble for my OH :(
Also, I mentioned something about us getting married on my facebook and she told the whole of that side of the family about that too!
Needless to say she's not on my facebook anymore and has been well and truly told she needs to learn how to keep her big mouth shut!!!!

I feel bad though cus I've just made it even worse for my OH with that side of the family, but there's no way I could not say anything, and with her denying even saying anything it made me angrier.

Grrrrr, why do people feel the need to cause such trouble :(

Aww honey i'm sorry for all the drama, we have some of that concerning my OH also. People tend to find out everything on Myspace and Facebook, I hate it!! I hate having to hide things cause I think stupid people will find out, I only keep the people closest to me on it now, no one else for fear of even more drama. I hope things don't get rough for your OH. Best of luck.

Oh that is too bad. Why don't people just mind their own business? I hate it that everything in Facebook and other social networking sites can be easily spread around the town. So I rarely go on those now, and keep only my closest ones there and even then say only the most public things on there.

I hope things won't be too terrible for your OH now. I don't know how people can be so cruel even to pregnant ladies!

Love,
Amy.

Aww hun what a nightmare, Hope it all gets sorted out soon xxx

Hope it all get sorted for you soon. I know what you mean though, i haven't been able to put it om my facebook, my DH's mother is to be polite a fruit loop, and freaked out when ds was born, leading to months of stress and heartache, we no longer see her and have told her we want no more comms with her. Now we're pregnant again, if we tell the rest of his family like we want to, we know she'll hear of it and we're scared it will be the same all over again. Plus DH's parents split so if any of his mum's lot found out we now see his dad all hell would break lose. Families eh?! Keep your chin up hon, it'll all come out in the wash. Hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->