Peppa pig Peppa pig

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
That's all I hear the last week or so LO suddenly addicted to Peppa pig!!

Poor you, I can't stand peppa pig.

Mine are the same but last 6 months its been sponge bob lol. I av just bought 16 peppa pig dvds for kids to keep them busy my son loves it

My son loves it too! But I can't stand it. Peppa can be one spoilt brat and is horrid to her little brother at times lol.

My 13 month old is already addicted. No other programme holds her interest.

Hoping she doesn't turn out like Peppa! X

Channel 620! All I need is for them to do a nick Jr Thomas then a Disney junior Mickey then we're sorted!

My son loves it too! But I can't stand it. Peppa can be one spoilt brat and is horrid to her little brother at times lol.

Ruby from max and ruby is a lot worse big sister than peppa IMO. Shes awful to max! Phoebe loves peppa pig but her favourite is Ben and holly.

My son loves peppa pig and Ben & Holly. I quite like Ben & Holly too!

Haha... Peppa saves the day numerous times in this house! My lo's 16 months and doesn't say a huge amount of words but can say 'peppa' and 'choo choo choo' (as in grandpa's little train), we even listen to peppa in the car!

She loves it and to be fair I actually don't mind peppa!!! Xxx

Yup I have a Ben and Holly and peppa addict as well!

Yeah, just October. Though to be honest between Nick Jr and Nick Jr 2 Im pretty sure you can always find Peppa showing. Luckily I quite like it. It's a nice break from awkward Dora (do I respond or just let her stare at me in silence?) and Thomas. Xx

I so don't get the whole peppa pig thing. Neither of mine have ever shown the least interest in PP. In fact there is nothing that either insist on watching :)

My toddler loves pp and ben & holly. She comes out with so many phrases from them. I don'tmind her watching it a bit each day. She's happy to eat any veg I put in front of her after an episode where good Peppa ate hers and naughty George didn't. Whatever works! She also pooped on the potty no problem once a friend at nursery did. Like I say, whatever works!

Another Peppa addict in this house. I think it may have been her first word! Lol. It's made Christmas shopping very easy... My house is gonna look like "Peppa Pig world"!! X

Colin has started watching this too :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->