Period 2 weeks apart? What could cause this?

AngelWings215

Reaction score
Have you ever had periods come 2 weeks apart? Do you know what caused it? Last expected was 11/28, I use FF to track my cycles and it predicted next AF being due on 1/6. It unexpectedly came on 12/23, it lasted the full 5 days and was normal just 2 weeks early.It is now 2 days until my "predicted" and I am cramping and having all the other PMS symptoms.

Should I be concerned about having periods 2 weeks apart or just forget about it?*

I do have PCOS BUT my AF is regular coming every month. Last couple of AF's were 12/23, 11/28, 10/23, 9/11, 8/4, 6/30.

Advice please?? I only had sex once in the month of Dec. so Idk think pregnancy is a possibility given the day we had sex. I'm not on birth control and haven't been in about 5 or 6 years so it's not breakthrough bleeding or anything.*

I had a cyst that would rupture mid cycle for a few months when I ovulated and it cause bleeding for about that long. Once the cyst cleared up everything went back to normal. How were your temps on FF during that time> Were they af temps or pre af luteal temps?

I don't temp at all. I use FF to keep track of my cycles. Did you have any pain when the cysts burst? I had no pain and no warning of anything. I just felt "wet" and when I went to the bathroom I was bleeding.

I had a cyst that would rupture mid cycle for a few months when I ovulated and it cause bleeding for about that long. Once the cyst cleared up everything went back to normal. How were your temps on FF during that time> Were they af temps or pre af luteal temps?

No hun no pain, just exactly what you said...I felt wet and went to the bathroom and there it was. If you could chart your bbt you could identify any bleeding as AF or "other" and go from there. Your bbt drops for af bleeding and mid cycle bleeding (for different reasons) has a different bbt pattern. Are you using the app to track your cm or is there a different way you are tracking your cycle with FF? Since you are already using it to track your cycle taking your temp each day would be a fabulous tool to enhance your ttc efforts.

Since I have PCOS I just use it to keep track of my cycles. I don't temp or anything. I usually note cm in the notes section although I know there is a button for it.

This bleeding I had, I marked on FF as AF so should I go back and delete it or leave it as is??

No hun no pain, just exactly what you said...I felt wet and went to the bathroom and there it was. If you could chart your bbt you could identify any bleeding as AF or "other" and go from there. Your bbt drops for af bleeding and mid cycle bleeding (for different reasons) has a different bbt pattern. Are you using the app to track your cm or is there a different way you are tracking your cycle with FF? Since you are already using it to track your cycle taking your temp each day would be a fabulous tool to enhance your ttc efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->