• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Period 4 days late

storm4mozza

Mom of 3 :)
Reaction score
Hi, guys needing some advice.

I had sex once near 18th July (calendar said I was not ovulating until 31st July) he pulled out before ejaculating (I know the chances of pre ejaculation etc.

Checked a more reliable app and realized I am actually ovulating 18th and not the 31st, my period was due 4th August, so now 4 days late and no sign of period, all I have had is a water infection.

didn't even think that I would be pregnant and not sure if I am now, I took some tests but negative so now I don't know whats going on with my body surely if it's soon enough to stop a period it would show up on a test :/ very emotional now and not sure what to do even tried clear blue digital 2 days after period was due if that's negative im not pregnant and now im confused and worried

Digital tests aren't very sensitive. Take a more traditional test (pink dye only!) and it should show by now if you are pregnant.

Digital tests aren't very sensitive. Take a more traditional test (pink dye only!) and it should show by now if you are pregnant.

Thanks so much I will look into that! :hugs:

Hi there, I've been in that situation and know how frustrating it can be! My advice is if the pink dye test is still negative and period is 1 week late to make a doctors appointment. They can do a blood test and see what's going on. Good luck!!!

Hi there, I've been in that situation and know how frustrating it can be! My advice is if the pink dye test is still negative and period is 1 week late to make a doctors appointment. They can do a blood test and see what's going on. Good luck!!!

Thanks, Spirit.
I went doctor yesterday to double check my water infection has gone, they said it's gone and for some reason, i have a lot of white cells in the urine. They sent the sample off to the lab I should hear back on Monday or Tuesday.

She told me to test next Wednesday if my period hasn't arrived yet and to act as if i am pregnant for the time being

Have you heard back yet? Hope the result was what you were after

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"