Period 5 days late, HELP I am going stircrazy!!

murphy0690

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

My amazing husband and I have been NTNP for nearly a year now. This cycle has been incredibly weird for me as I NEVER get mid cycle spotting, and I am never late, yet I have had both this round. 2 weeks to the day I had 1 1/2 days of spotting that just barely needed one panty liner. I got a HCG blood test at the time thinking it may be implantation, but it came out :BFN:

Now I am 5 days late for my :AF: I took a test from the dollar store yesterday and a line showed up instantly, but faded by 1 minute in to the testing time (3 minute test). Today, I spotted but only enough to have a little pink when I wiped, no liner needed.

I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to think as I havent been tracking anything. I think I might be having some symptoms as I have been more emotional than normal in the last week, i waking up needing to eat (my stomach literally growls me and my hubby awake every morning at 5 6 and 7, and i cant resist any longer by 7) for the past few days, and I have been queasy and dizzy here and there. not enough to puke, more like a slowly digesting or upset tummy. I have had a little cramping and twinges on and off for a few days as well.

has anyone had this and ended up with a :BFP: ? My husband and i are thrilled at the idea and totally ready, but this has been such a weird cycle i have no idea what to think! anyones experience in a similar situation and what resulted in the end would really help ease my mind while i wait to get a blood test done on Friday.

Omg I'm going through the same thing right now!!! 4 days late and bfn. I have never been late and am so confused!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"