Period 5 days late... negative tests

RosieB1977

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

my period is 5 days late, 7 negative tests up to yesterday.
Is it possible I could be pregnant?
I have heartburn, sore boobies, I'm tired, I'm peeing nonstop, Mt nipped seem a bit darker and more bumpy, insomnia, gaggy all the time.
ugh, what's going on?!?!?!

I am having the same problem, my AF is now 4 days late and has never been late in the past four years except when I was pregnant with DD. Still no positive tests.. Wondering if I am just having a weird cycle or if I really am pregnant..

Yes same with me. I had one weird cycle but I was only 2 days late at that time.
I'm trying to not be overly hopeful that I'm pregnant because it'll be extra gut wrenching if I'm not.
Geeze I wish a symptom of being pregnant was turning blue or something.

Haha yeah that would make it so much easier wouldn't it! Just took another test this morning and it looks negative but may have a teensy faint line on it, but I could just be seeing things.. this is so frustrating, it has never happened to me before so I don't know what to think!

Same to you. When do you plan to test again if AF doesn't show?

not sure, either tomorrow morning or Tuesday morning. You?

well, I just tested this morning and didn't see much so I will probably wait until tomorrow morning with FMU, possibly tonight with a hold lol.. I am so bad when it comes to testing.

Yeah so am I... I can't help myself! They sit in the cupboard calling my name!

Haha yeah. I have a bunch of .88 ones from walmart so its not to bad to test a few times a day.

Yeah I had some "bfp" strips, dollarama tests and life brand tests.

I am thinking of running to the Dollar Tree and grabbing some of those tests.. they seem to work pretty well. My cervix is super high still, like so high I can barely reach it so I am hoping that is a good sign.

Did you get dollar store tests?

Does anyone else have advice?

No, I just used another walmart cheapie and think there is a faint line but it is still to faint to really tell.

None here, took another cheapie test this morning and nothing to speak of.. 5 days late now and still no AF either.

Took a cheapie this morning too, nothing. 6 days late now. not sure what to think

I am beyond frustrated at this point. I don't even know what to think now.

Same here, I have a doctors appointment scheduled for Thursday to try and get blood work done. Have taken a few more cheap tests today and still nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->