Period 5 days late... negative tests

Same here, took two dollar store tests because I thought I saw something on the first one and they are either so faint you can't count it as a positive or negative.. Now 5 days late..

I am at 7 days late and actually nearing what would have been my fertile week.. lol good lord!

Same here, my fertile week is supposed to start tomorrow! Lol

I hope we both find answers soon! It's nice knowing that someone else is going through it too.. I don't feel so crazy!

I know.. I feel like a crazy person because I keep thinking, well if I was pregnant it would show by now! But AF is late so I have to be lol My BBs have really started to hurt the past couple days so I of course am still suspicious.

Can I join in? I'm anything between 21dpo (highly unlikely!) and 2dpo according to my charting app! So confused. BFNs and no signs of AF. Even had vile nausea on Saturday and Sunday so I got my hopes up of course!

Welcome Rose! You are more than welcome to join in this frustrating wait.. I hope we all find answers soon!

Thanks! I'm not TTC but with my dates all confused I mucked up with with the FAM and we may have a chance.

OPK is positive. No idea why.

AF got me today at 6 days late :( At least now I know. Good luck to you ladies!

8 days now, another negative test.
Sorry that af got you, countrymomma!

Sorry about AF countrymomma :hugs:

I think I actually didn't ovulate when I thought I did and am now ov'ing as I got a blazing positive OPK last night. If so I'm not in a TWW x

Hia ladies, what's the verdict?
Countrymomma, 6 days late, what a bummer, AF is just messing with us...

Same thing happened to me, 2 days late with pregnancy symptoms, just a bit of pink.

Wait another week? Just act like pregnant? It's a bit early to choose names and knit baby clothes... :D
What's your solution?

Hi ThiaC, no verdict for me yet. On day 9 now. so many symptoms and negative tests. Going crazy? Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->