Period a week early?!

katcarrot

trying to coceive
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
You all seem like such a knowledgable bunch)
I wonder if any of you experienced what I had. I had my last period on 14th October, so I wasn't expecting the next one till next week, but it came yesterday and was very weired.Normally it ius very heavy and hurts like hell. Yesterday was very light and no pain at all:wacko:
But today I had blood clots sinse morning and it is avtually getting slightly heavier, but still not as heavy.
Doctor said it is just period, but it does not feel normal.
PLEEEEEEEEASE!! If anyone experiences a nything like this or know what it might be...I would welcome any feedback.

Sorry this message a bit selfish. I am sure I can give some advice to some of you if I know the answer to your problems.

are you stressed at all ?
this can make your af early
hope this helps katcarrot

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump

Im surprised your doc brushed it off as he/she did if you have said this is un-normal & I assume knows you have had unprotected sex. Anything else different? If unhappy do return and see another GP if you have to.

:D

Thanks for your answers
I now think it actually was a misscarriege:cry:
Oh well, at least I got pregnant at all. so there can be chance of getting pregnant again:hugs:
I have swaped doctors as well. That one doesn't seem like she new a lot

We'll keep on trying. The only thing is I don't know how to recalculate my ovulation dates as that wasn't my period

hi i am really sorry if that was a miscarriage, fingers cross for next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"