Period acting up after MC

Kempf

1st time Mom
Reaction score
Ladies, i need to relax but since my last MCs in Nov, my period seems to act up strange this has never happened even in the past with the previous Miscarriages and i am wondering wat's up.

Saw my 1st period 25th Dec, did really end until 15th jan, GP gave me antibiotics on 16 jan as suspecting infection. Looks like period started 26th Jan...extremely light, sometimes nothing..tiny clots, no cramp & i don't feel i'm on my period.:growlmad:

Tis all looks unusual as i do have a normal period, no heavy bleeding and cramping pain. I don't know wat do? Any ideas?

Hi! If you are anxious about it it´s better that you go back to see your doctor. I don't know if a mc would change your period. I had one myself but still waiting for my af and hoping it won't come at all.

Good luck!

Your hormones could be messed up from the M/C and it's taking a while to sort out. If you're really concerned, you should go back to your doc. :hugs:

I am will monitor it this month & remain hopeful that it will become normal OR get a BFP

Keep positive and best of luck. I'm still waiting. :))))))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->