period advice please

weewdy

Reaction score
Has anyone went 38 days between cycles and not been pregnant? So far im at day 38 with no signs of it appearing anytime soon. I know the easiest thing would be to test but i am from a small village and would rather buy one from town which i cant get until saturday. We have dtd twice once the day after it disappeared and once 4 days ago.

How old is your LO and how many cycles have you had so far? Periods can be a bit all over the place for a good while post partum.

How old is your LO and how many cycles have you had so far? Periods can be a bit all over the place for a good while post partum.

She is 15months. They have been really regular since i had her.

Hmm. Sorry I was thinking that maybe your LO was younger which might explain it!

I did have a 49 day cycle once which is very unusual for me, when I was trying for my second LO. I remember it driving me crazy at the time. Only way of knowing is to test unfortunately! What outcome are you hoping for?

yes, i used to go at least that long each time, but not since ive had my lo x

Just tested as i wouldnt have slept tonight and it was negative. Would it make any difference that i tested at night?

I went about 64 days last year without a period. It's likely you've not ovulated so your body will try again at some point.

I've gone 3 months without a period. It was so odd.. when I stopped pumping it just disappeared. While pumping I had two very regular periods. I saw my gynecologist about it after a couple negative tests to make 100% sure I wasn't pregnant and was told all looks normal and that I probably just didn't ovulate that cycle. This went on two more cycles. To this day I can't really explain it. Guess hormones were just all over the place. :wacko: Hope everything is okay. Maybe you want to make an appointment for peace of mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->