Period after cerazette

Flourish

Reaction score
Hi all,

My fiancé and I are constantly changing out TTC date, but currently we are planning to start on our honeymoon which will be for some time between June- October this year (not going straight after the wedding).

I am on tho cerazette pill so haven't had a period for about 6 years now and don't want to have one on my honeymoon, but that is when we want to start trying.

So basically I just wanted to know if you were on the pill how long was it until you got your first period? I know everyone's different but just wanting to get an idea to see if it will help me with trying to decide weather to come off my pill before honeymoon or wait until after so I don't have a period.

Hi

I was the same as you with whole honeymoon/period dilemma! We got married 13th oct 2011 stopped my pill 16th and got my first period 31 days later. Didn't ovulate for 2 months then got bfp in Feb 2012, son arrived oct 2012!

Oh wow that's quite quick to get pregnant after coming off the pill. I hear all these horror stories about it taking years after the pill so what you say has given me some hope. Thanks for replying.

Hi there! I stopped taking cerazette after over 5 years last March - for various reasons but we weren't quite ready to TTC. So I have no idea if I have been ovulating or not - although I think I am. My cycles haven't been the same as before I started cerazette, I was one of those 28 day girls. My first cycle was 32 days long. Since then, I've had a 28, quite a few 29s and the last cycle was the longest at 34 days!

x

I stopped taking cerazette 4 1/2 weeks ago and nothing yet. I was only on it for 3 weeks as well. I normally have a 30 day cycle but I've had no period now for over 6 weeks. We had a slip up on boxing night because I thought I was due a period that time anyway so we was safe. I tested yesterday but it was negative, I don't think I would have been ovulating then anyway.
With my children though I got pregnant first month off the combined pill mercillon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->