Period after M/c

Staceyxxx

Mummy To 2 Little Angels
Reaction score
I was just wondering when you all got a period after m/c?

I lost baby 5 weeks ago as of today and not had once since! x

sorry for your loss. mine came 7 weeks after mc but my mc was natural.
x

hi hun so sorry for your loss. with my first loss it came just over 4 weeks after. that was a natural m/c with my 2nd it came about 5/6 weeks after but i had to have a erpc. all women are different though and it can take a while for your body to get back to normal. x

After my missed miscarriage.. after all the bleeding had stopped and tissue had passed (had to induce the mc).. it was exactly 28 days..

BUT.. my doctor told me it could be anywhere between 4-6 weeks.. and it doesnt come by then.. then she told me to go back..

Sorry for your loss.

First sorry for your loss.:hugs: I was induced and then had to have d & c and mine came 31 days later with it spotting the first two days then a real af for the next four days. Hope yours regulates soon.

I had a natural m/c... I've still got preg symptoms... well morning sickness and sore breasts. So was just wondering if i could be pregnant or not again!

Mine took 5 weeks after my EPRC... have you done a HPT?

Hi Stacey,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a missed miscarriage and opted to go natural rather than D and C. I got my AF 42 days after i had fully stopped bleeding.

Hi hun forst of all I am so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs: HPT = Home Pregnancy Test

After my 1st m/c if you count CD1 as first day bleeding I had a 35 day cycle(bleeding lasted 8days with the m/c) and, my 2nd m/c I had a 49 day cycle (again bleeing 8 days with my m/c) Both my m/c's were natural and, I think it can take anywhere up to 8wks for you to get your 1st AF after your m/c

Ah right i didnt know.. its been 5 weeks now, i took a hpt and it was faint but positive x

Hi Stacey, so sorry for your loss.
I had D&C nearly 10 weeks ago and am still waiting - had 1 days bleed 3 weeks ago. My advice would be don't wait as long as I did if yours doesn't come by 6 weeks as they are now testing me for other stuff that they could've done weeks ago if I hadn't been so patient. Hope you get yours soon

Firstly sorry for your loss. I had a natural m/c at 5weeks and my period came 34 days after. xx Hope you get :witch: soon...Or even better a :bfp: x

26 to 28 days with all of m/c's but with 2 of my m/c i got pregnant straight after the m/c. one ended in another m/c the other gave me a beautiful girl now 7

i hope this helps good luck and sorry for your loss

So sorry for your loss. Mine came back exactly 5 weeks later x

I was just wondering when you all got a period after m/c?

I lost baby 5 weeks ago as of today and not had once since! x

Hey Stacey

I lost 12th March and it came exact 4 weeks later on 12th April but every ones different, i had my mc induced so i think sometimes it depends on the procedures u have and how quick your body gets back to normal and also i was told how far gone u were too.

Hope the :witch: visits you soon so ur body can get back to normal, i think ur on my msn add. so msg me whenevr xxx take care xx

Yep i'm on your msn.. ive had no sign of the :witch: yet... if i dont come on within next few week going to doctors x

Yeah i would go to the docs after 6wks as they do say 4 - 6 wks til af comes, let me kno how it goes huni, or if u could be (check if ur not expectin again??

xxx

hi after my first mc in november i had to take provera to induce my af as it never came for 4 months but unfortunately i was actually 5 weeks pregnant and so 10 days later i started to m/c again. now its been 3 weeks roughly since my 2nd miscarriage and ive started spotting so im wondering if my af has come??? both m/c where natural

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->