Period and BF

StonesWife

Momma & Wife WTT
Reaction score
Okay so my lil is 3 months old and at first I was skeptical I was having my period (thought I had one 4 weeks after and then again at 8 weeks after but chalked it up to PP bleeding) now I'm POSITIVE this is my period...

Any who... My supply has dropped to almost nothing, even with my daily intake of fenurgreek (3 610mg pills X 3 times a day) to where I haven't been able to pump ANYTHING for about a week. My lo is still feeding from me and seems to be getting enough there's just no extra for my pump. Since I work full time this creates a problem....

My question is how long till my supply will return to normal... I'm on day 1 of full force bleeding and its been almost nothing for about a week.... :shrug:

It should be a LOT better tomorrow and back to normal by the day after that. Of course everyone is different but rest assured it's a very temporary thing and you should find the issue is less and less apparent with each subsequent period. HTH

Thanks so much. I hope you're right because this is frustrating!

You're welcome. With my third, my first pp AF coincided with the 4m growth spurt. NOT a good combo lol. It was sheer hell for two days but we got through it, as will you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->