Period and breasts...

alyxzandra

Mom to Sebastian
Reaction score
Sebastian was born on 3 August, but there is no sign of my period yet! I tried to breastfeed for 3 weeks, but never produced enough milk and had to bottle feed. A few weeks ago I had a slight smear of blood, but nothing more. So, when does the period return?

Also, my breasts have gone down a bit, but I have not breast fed for over a month. They went down one size, but nothing more. I went from a G cup to an L and now I am down to a K. How long does it take for them to go back down?

hi hun
hope you guys are well

i had little Ali on the same day as your Sebastian (at 06.12am):cloud9:

i have just finished my first period since having Ali. it lasted about 4 days and was heavy with rather a lot of pain.

not sure about the boobs part, my do appear smalled but i haven't had a chance to get measured up as i am so busy with lil Ali!

:hug:

Christine
XXX

hey alyx....hows things have been meaning to call you but things have been really bad so havent had time..i will make time though and speak soon!

As you know you couldnt tell you were lookin at my front unless you could see my face i was so flat chested and now i kind of have little coconut pyramids that double up as boobs lol my period however was on aug 21st and then sept 16th afyter giving birth june 24th..my god neither were nice they were both very very heavy and painful so ive now gone back on the mini pill...periods be gone lol

h x

i had jessica 3days after u
i aint had a period yet (not sure if i should be happy or not lmao)
also i havent breastfed since she was 2weeks old, they gone down but still abit bigger than before - which im lovin at the moment lol

:hugs:

i guess ur prolactin level is low which play a main role to produce milk in woman body just go for a prolactin blood test.I hope it will help u .DR will prescribe u some prolactin tablet which will be helpfull for milk produce in ur body.

i had a small period when jack was 7 weeks nothing since

Im on my first period at the moment!! Ive now started the mini pill so I wont know if I would have got another one!!

Im on my first period at the moment!! Ive now started the mini pill so I wont know if I would have got another one!!

Copy cat!

I am not enjoying it one bit either! Feel like crap and bitchy! :rofl:

i guess ur prolactin level is low which play a main role to produce milk in woman body just go for a prolactin blood test.I hope it will help u .DR will prescribe u some prolactin tablet which will be helpfull for milk produce in ur body.

I wish I knew about this before! From my great-grandmother to me, no one has been able to breastfeed. I had a breastfeeding counsellor here who saw he was latched. But, he was not satisfied. I stopped breastfeeding one day and that was it. They did not engorge or hurt and there was no milk. Not even a leak.

If we do decide to have another child I will definitely look into this as I was gutted to not be able to breastfeed.

i had jessica 3days after u
i aint had a period yet (not sure if i should be happy or not lmao)
also i havent breastfed since she was 2weeks old, they gone down but still abit bigger than before - which im lovin at the moment lol

:hugs:

Maybe this is normal? My GP had me take a pregnancy test, but it was negative. I guess it is just a wait and see, but I do not mind all that much if it takes it's time to show up! :D

hi hun
hope you guys are well

i had little Ali on the same day as your Sebastian (at 06.12am):cloud9:

i have just finished my first period since having Ali. it lasted about 4 days and was heavy with rather a lot of pain.

not sure about the boobs part, my do appear smalled but i haven't had a chance to get measured up as i am so busy with lil Ali!

:hug:

Christine
XXX

We have been on a bit of a rollercoaster with Sebastian, but we are slowly getting there. I hope you've had an easier ride!

I do not know about you, but do you feel you are more used to not getting enough sleep or do you feel you get more sleep? :D

hey alyx....hows things have been meaning to call you but things have been really bad so havent had time..i will make time though and speak soon!

As you know you couldnt tell you were lookin at my front unless you could see my face i was so flat chested and now i kind of have little coconut pyramids that double up as boobs lol my period however was on aug 21st and then sept 16th afyter giving birth june 24th..my god neither were nice they were both very very heavy and painful so ive now gone back on the mini pill...periods be gone lol

h x

I tried to call you, but figured you were busy. You had been on my mind and I was wondering how things were going.

I can always lend you some of my breasts...there is enough to go around to help out anyone on this message board who wants more cleavage!

h x

I tried to call you, but figured you were busy. You had been on my mind and I was wondering how things were going.

I can always lend you some of my breasts...there is enough to go around to help out anyone on this message board who wants more cleavage!

Gimme Gimme! :)

Nice to see you hon!

h x

Nice to see you hon!

Nice to see you, too...and I saw some pics on your Facebook! I've had so little time to get on BNB and I totally miss it. But, the screecher creature aka Sebastian has been taking up my time like mad. My house looks like a laundromat!!!

How much boobie due you want? :D

h x

Nice to see you hon!

Nice to see you, too...and I saw some pics on your Facebook! I've had so little time to get on BNB and I totally miss it. But, the screecher creature aka Sebastian has been taking up my time like mad. My house looks like a laundromat!!!

How much boobie due you want? :D

:rofl::rofl:

Ah, let's not talk about laundry or housework. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back