Period Baby

lawxangelx33

Reaction score
Hey you guys I'm sooo new to this. I'm going to make this short and simple as possible. On the 30th of November I did the "do" and haven't since then. My period was from the 24th-27th... I'm supposed to ovulate on the 13th so i thought we were pretty safe:) Well starting on the 16th of this month I started getting a weird discharge (tmi - sorry) and it was accompanied with a thick light brown discharge(not like period) and a clear cm along with a smudge of blood 16th - 19th. Today is the 20th and I'm experiencing odd cramps. Period is due on the 27th and it feels like pms. Too early for a test and I'm freaking out :wacko::nope:

On average it takes 6-10 days for an egg to implant. The discharge you described sounds to me like you ovulated a bit late. Do you use OPKs or take your BBT? They will give you a clearer idea of when you ovulate. Way too early to test for this cycle though.

I experienced the clear cm with very light blood streaks on 11th/12th ovulation was supposed to be on the 13th. And no I don't do either.

oh and "it" happened 20 days ago. So implantation should've happened already...

If it was 20 days ago, a test would be positive. Take one. If you did in fact ovulate that early, your period would probably be early too because your lp tends to stay the same length. If the sex you are worried about occurred 20 days ago, and you got pregnant from it, you would have a positive test if you were going to have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->