Period cramps and nausea - update

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Blahhhh for the last hour I've had constant period-like cramps, nausea, stabbing pains up my cervix and slight pressure in my bum :blush:

Normal, not normal? Uncomfortable, whatever it is

Normal...

Been going on since 34weeks for me :( Nausea since I was at the hospital at 32 weeks, diahreah, period cramps

Dr said alot of the sickness can come back in 3rd tri, the cervical pains are the weight of the uterus and baby stretching the musces down there, but this can go on for weeks.

Yep. Perfectly normal. I've been getting this for a couple of weeks now. The joys of being heavily pregnant!!!

I'm there with you hon.

Normally, been having for a couple of weeks, AF cramps and stabbing pains more than anything though. x x

Normal hun, been having this for a while, but has gotten worse these past few days.

Yep, as others say normal!
It's mad to think that these pains are not even labour pains!

So I had a scheduled drs appointment this morning and I mentioned it to him..and he sent me over to the hospital to get checked just in case but he didnt think it was anything...anyway they hooked me up to the monitors and they called my obgyn in because her heart rate was really low...she was compressing her cord. So after a few minutes they got me to lay on my side and they tried to move her a little bit to get her off...and now she's fine and we're back home. All that and its only quarter after 11 haha. I have to go back if I don't feel her kick 10xs in 2 hours,I have a kick count sheet and stuff.

Silly bubs! Glad to hear she is ok now though.

Gald you and Meredith are ok!! Sorry I didnt get your text sooner my cells ringer was turned off!! xx

For movements, my DR told me yesterday if I didnt feel any movement for 2 hours, to stop everything I was doing and go lay down quiet for awhile and do movements counts that way.

I guess it is easier to feel smaller movements? Especially if you are moving you might not feel them as much.

yeah they gave me a sheet to mark it and rank them 1-5 for strength and everything. So I've got to just keep an eye for 2 hours and if I dont get 10 then I need to go back. The intern said shes either got herself wrapped around the cord (like hugging) or shes laying on it. Either way its decreasing her heart rate and her movement when it gets compressed, which explains why I haven't been getting a lot of movement the last while

Glad everything is ok Rae. Keep an eye on those movements :) x

thats just crazy!!! good thing you went to the hospital! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back