period cramps and shooting pain?

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
Hey girls.. for a few days now i have been getting period like cramps coming and going, i was told it was probably muscular and braxton hicks but i have also started to notice i keep getting a sharp shooting pain up my bum (sorry!!) its like someone stabbing my bum on the inside? its painful only lasts a milisecond though... its not her kicking my bum as that feels completely different. Also im sure she is head down cause it feels like something is pushing in my groin? its not terribly bad, i think its all pressure but just thought i would see if anyone else gets it?

xxx

I get that too, but have no idea what. I figure it's just pressure and preparation for labor.

i get this but up my hoo haaa feels like someones shot me up there and i have to stay still till the pain goes, and was told its most probably a varicose vein up there! NICE!!!!

I was getting this really bad last night- felt like someone was stabbing me in my ** if u get me. I also felt really sick and was freezing. Oh wanted me to call hospital but I didn't think there was much they would say xx

well every hour last night I had period like pains and pressure it was crazy...i tend to get it after oh and I have sex....

i get this in the front and have been told its lo moving up n down and that they can be punching out etc.

hope yout ok hun x

I had weird stabbing pains down near my groin. Like, just above my pelvis. Only really brief but quite frequent. I wouldnt say they hurt, but I definitely felt something. I was gonna make a thread but maybe I'll just check up on this and see what everyone says (sorry, not a thread stealer :blush:).

Hey girls.. for a few days now i have been getting period like cramps coming and going, i was told it was probably muscular and braxton hicks but i have also started to notice i keep getting a sharp shooting pain up my bum (sorry!!) its like someone stabbing my bum on the inside? its painful only lasts a milisecond though... its not her kicking my bum as that feels completely different. Also im sure she is head down cause it feels like something is pushing in my groin? its not terribly bad, i think its all pressure but just thought i would see if anyone else gets it?

xxx

I would get your midwife to check you over although most of us are getting the same pains i just noticed your ticker you are only 27plus weeks better 2 be on safe side

:hugs:

i get this too....infact i have got reallllly bad period like pains now :( ouuucccch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->