Period date keeps changing

Tsquared

Reaction score
Hello,

My husband and I have been TTC for about 5 months now. Before that , my periods were VERY regular, and even after I came off the birth control pill, they were the exact same as when I was on the
Pill. The only issue is- for the past 2 month, my period has been 2 days late- so now it is 4 days later than it originally would have been each month.
Could it be that I keep having an early miscarriage? Has anyone else had this?

Mine was 28 day clock worked from when my period began, I had a very early miscarriage a year ago today and it delayed my period two months when they came back they have varied from 24-29 its frustrating when trying to track ovulation!

I guess my concern is that I keep getting pregnant which causes my period to be late by 2 days each month..
Is it possible that I got pregnant both months but then lost it 2 days in? Is there something wrong with me?

Did u ever test with a hpt? If so you would've seen a positive.
We're those periods particularly heavy/ clotty/ crampy??

Chances are its just stressing about it is making you late

Yeah from my experience the stressing off ttc delayed mine the more months the more I would worrie, and my period would delay as soon I convinced myself it wasn't my month sure enough AF showed. I always thought the same thing am I miscarrying but no I did that one time and it showed on my test day before missed period and up until miscarriage was completed. It was a very early miscarriage but I still passed the baby it was a like a clot but different could tell it was the baby. Keep faith but try your best to be happy, and not stress to much (I know easy said)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->