Period dilemma. Seriously help me

Ttcbabynum3

Reaction score
I literally had a period 16days ago was lighter than normal and only lasted 3days instead of my usual 5. Well anyhow I've started another period already. What does this mean? I've been having a lot of menopausal symptoms lately but I'm only 23 what's wrong with my body? Please any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I literally had a period 16days ago was lighter than normal and only lasted 3days instead of my usual 5. Well anyhow I've started another period already. What does this mean? I've been having a lot of menopausal symptoms lately but I'm only 23 what's wrong with my body? Please any help would be appreciated. Thanks

It could be a hormone inbalance. Have you started any new medication or any thyroid issues in your family?

No new medications and not as far as I'm aware of. I recently had bloodwork done to check my thyroid which came back OK. So confused I'm normally a 34day cycle xx

I posted a thread about this too! Cd1-6 lighter than normal period. Cd7-12 brown and pink spotting. Cd13 thought I had started my period again, only one day of light bleeding, then cd14-18 (today) I've been spotting enough for a panty liner. No hormone issues. Had a scan on CD6 and everything looked perfect. Doctor is calling be back at 5pm today.. have you called your doctor? X

I've got to go in to see my GP in the morning. They asked me a series of questions about if bleed after intercourse (which I do)

Not sure what they going to do with me once I'm there. But he did suggest having my hormone levels tested again.

Only problem is I've been having symptoms that could be linked to the menopause since my last baby was born (2years 9months ago)

Bit worried my body is about to give up on me. Losing hope that I will ever have another baby.

Today I'm quite heavy so it's definitely a new period

Hope all is OK for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back