Period Disappeared?!

BabyMaybePlz

Waiting to Move
Reaction score
I had a three day heavy period today and now its disappeared...Plus, I still have all of my original symptoms...This never happens for me ever...I'm want to test but I think I'm going to wait until next week...My periods usually drag out for about 7-8 days...Could this be a sign of pregnancy? My breasts ache, my hips hurt, I get terrible lower back pains, I'm moody, I get heart flutters alot, and I have a UTI that comes and goes and that started up the week before my period was suppose to start..Plus, I spotted for a whole day before I was suppose to get my period(which nvr happens)...What are the odds ladies?

I dont know. It sounds like your hormones may be a little messed up. I would make an apt with your doctor and ask him to give you a blood test to check your hormones.

I would also like to add that the odd time my symptoms will linger past the time my period ends. Its not very common but like I said on rare occurrences it does happen...even if you never noticed it happening to you before. Its not a very good chance that you are pregnant but take a test and see what happens...some women do bleed and think its their period.

I would also like to add that the odd time my symptoms will linger past the time my period ends. Its not very common but like I said on rare occurrences it does happen...even if you never noticed it happening to you before. Its not a very good chance that you are pregnant but take a test and see what happens...some women do bleed and think its their period.

Okay..Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"