Period Disappeared?!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by BabyMaybePlz, Nov 17, 2011.

1. BabyMaybePlz

BabyMaybePlz Waiting to Move

I had a three day heavy period today and now its disappeared...Plus, I still have all of my original symptoms...This never happens for me ever...I'm want to test but I think I'm going to wait until next week...My periods usually drag out for about 7-8 days...Could this be a sign of pregnancy? My breasts ache, my hips hurt, I get terrible lower back pains, I'm moody, I get heart flutters alot, and I have a UTI that comes and goes and that started up the week before my period was suppose to start..Plus, I spotted for a whole day before I was suppose to get my period(which nvr happens)...What are the odds ladies?

2. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

I dont know. It sounds like your hormones may be a little messed up. I would make an apt with your doctor and ask him to give you a blood test to check your hormones.

3. BabyMaybePlz

4. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

I would also like to add that the odd time my symptoms will linger past the time my period ends. Its not very common but like I said on rare occurrences it does happen...even if you never noticed it happening to you before. Its not a very good chance that you are pregnant but take a test and see what happens...some women do bleed and think its their period.

5. BabyMaybePlz

Okay..Thank you