Period due Oct 1st

bbydust

Reaction score
My hubby and I weren't trying to conceive it was an accident but now we are hoping it's a positive test! With my last pregnancy we weren't trying for that one either and my symptoms were fatigue moodiness hungry all the time and it sounds weird but I saw 2 green grasshoppers on my car twice in 1 week and I looked up what it meant and it means fertility and birth of a son and I had a baby boy! My period is due in just 3 days now and I saw a beige grasshopper a couple days ago and I've been feeling very crampy since ovulation and moody and tired. I guess I'm about 10-11 dpo...thinking of buying a test in the morning...really praying it's positive!!!

I'm in the same boat. It was a bit of a slipup but now we're both really hoping I am. I'm 12dpo today expecting AF on 1 October. I love the grasshopper story--how cool. The cycle I got pregnant with DS2 I kept getting followed around by Ladybugs. There were ladybugs everywhere, including one who lived in my bathroom for several days, lol.

Isn't that so weird? Someone at work told me about the grasshopper thing and I was in shock the day I found out I was preggo and then really shocked when I found out I was having a son! I'm 12 dpo today as well. I've been thinking of buying a test.

I tested this morning, BFN :(
But I'm having lots of EWCM and tons of lightning crotch. I've only ever had lightning crotch when I was pregnant so I'm trying really hard not to read too much into it.

Just took a digital test and it showed negative. Damn!

I tested bfn at 12dpo with DD and then bfp at 14dpo hun so it's still early :)

I'm in the same boat as u ladies. Slip up but hoping now for that bfp, fx. I have myself totally convinced that I'm pregnant. Had really bad cramping from 6-8dpo inclusive and seems like since then I've a new symptom every day lol. My face currently looks like that of a teenager with an acne outbreak and the only other time that happened was in the early days of my first pregnancy so here's hoping :)

Good luck ladies and I'll be stalking for ye're updates x

I'm in the same boat as u ladies. Slip up but hoping now for that bfp, fx. I have myself totally convinced that I'm pregnant. Had really bad cramping from 6-8dpo inclusive and seems like since then I've a new symptom every day lol. My face currently looks like that of a teenager with an acne outbreak and the only other time that happened was in the early days of my first pregnancy so here's hoping :)

Thanks for that anecdote about your DD, it gives me hope! :flower:

I'm the same as you, full of symptoms. Plus my H thinks I am. :dust: to you!

Thanks for that anecdote about your DD, it gives me hope! :flower:

I'm the same as you, full of symptoms. Plus my H thinks I am. :dust: to you!

Sounds promising hun, keep us updated :) I'm going to test in the morning so I'll update then, fingers crossed for us all x

Not yet. Symptoms seem to have subsided so I'm feeling very doubtful :( AF due tomorrow. We'll see if she shows up or not. I had some cramping after I went for a jog this morning so not sure if that's a good sign or a bad sign.

I don't have any symptoms either. Haven't lost hope until she shows her ugly face lol. I'm hoping tomorrow she doesn't show up :)

I don't have any symptoms either. Haven't lost hope until she shows her ugly face lol. I'm hoping tomorrow she doesn't show up :)

Me too! FX for us both! ::high five::

Hi ladies 😃 tested this morning and BFN, genuinely shocked lol. AF was due yesterday so will wait and see. Will test again maybe Friday if she doesn't show.

We're all still hanging in there anyway so u never know ;)

Feeling totally crazy I must admit after all my symptoms 😳😳

Couldn't catch FMU as the baby got up early :/ Guess I'll just wait until AF is officially late

AF hasn't shown yet but I'm feeling off today so I'm sure it will. It usually doesn't come until after lunch time anyway so I still have a few more agonizing hours left lol. I keep checking and clear so far. Haven't tested since Monday and got a bfn that day. But I'm never ever late so I'll know by bedtime tonight if AF shows or not. If anything I'm usually a little early.

Not sure if this is normal but my temp is higher than usual. It's usually about 97.6 Degrees but last night before bed it was up to 98.1 and today it's 98.6 hoping that's a good sign! Still no AF yet.

Not sure if this is normal but my temp is higher than usual. It's usually about 97.6 Degrees but last night before bed it was up to 98.1 and today it's 98.6 hoping that's a good sign! Still no AF yet.
I've been thinking of you today!
My normal temp throughout the day is typically 97.7 or so. Yesterday afternoon it was 98.8. My temp is NEVER that high! And ohhh the hot flashes.
Keep me posted!

Just hopped in the shower and realized I could see every single vein in my chest and stomach. Yikes! Symptom spotting is back on!!

AF still hasn't shown. Took a $1 store pregnancy test and it came back very negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"