Period has come after mmc

charlotteliz

Reaction score
It only took 4 weeks! quite heavy and horrible as have been advised not to use tampons just yet. Pleased in a way because it means we can try again soon.

Its a big relief isn't it. I've just had my 2nd since mmc and we're trying again now x

Glad you got your AF, that means you can try again! My doc told me not to hold back, go ahead if DH and I are ready, so ever since the bleeding stopped from my D&C I have been bd'ing in hopes of another BFP! No period as of yet, almost 6 weeks now since my D&C... hoping that I ov'd but have no idea!

I had a miscarriage nearly 4 weeks ago and i got first period the other day so it came alot sooner than expected. The nurse told me that i can expect my period anytime between 4-7weeks but it appeared 3weeks after.
We ttc straight after i stopped bleeding from the miscarriage so when af showed i was gutted all over again but what i didnt realise was you can still have a period without ovulating?
On the other hand at least with the period starting our cycles are back on track so should ovulate from next weekend.
This time i am going to use ovulation kits to make sure we do it right on time

Good luck, hope you get your bfp's soon xxxx

i've only just mc on 22 feb i hope to be able to dtd soon though
hope everyone else get their BFP this cycle

Great news on AF hun, new fresh start ahead, good luck xx

although mine was a natural MC at 6weeks i got my AF 4 weeks and 2 days after!!!was quite similar to the MC bleed horrible heavy and clotty but i'm on CD3 and theres hardly anything there today!!!! :D hopefully march will be my month!!!if not i'm going to be having serious words with mother nature!!!!xxx gd luck girlies :dust: :hugs: sorry for your losses xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->