• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

period is 11 days and counting, will I still ovulate?

kgriffin

Reaction score
hey everyone, just joined this is my first post.

My hubby and I are ttv our first child, we have only been trying for 3 months. I have been off my pill for 3 months now with regular cycles ever since, on this last period it started may 26th and is still going today (june 4th) i always have a period that comes on time and lasts 6 days.

I have been checking my bbt every morning and when i chart it says not ovulating, im supposed to start my fertility window tomorrow, so says my ovulation calender.

has anyone had this happen to them. my period is light now, and has been the last 3 days. TMI but my first 4 days were normal (medium) then 3 days of brownish blood, clots and stingy things. then the last 4 days and still now are really light, i dont need to use a tampon or anything. i thought maybe i had an mc so i took a hpt and it was negative. i also took one before i started this cycle and it was negative too.

if anyone has had this happen, was their next cycle regular? did you ovulate? any help is appreciated.

Sorry, don't know much about that. I hope you get it figured out. I have had very long periods, but it was due to having an IUD in.

rdy

Are clots normal for you? Could you have had a chemical pregnacy or very
early miscarriage?

i had 14 to 16 day period from jan. to march and i ovulated.

Could you have had a chemical pregnacy or very
early miscarriage?
https://www.primeaffiliate.com/track/images/12.lona.gifhttps://farm1.static.flickr.com/152/buddyicons/[email protected]

I dont think it would affect ovualtion. It may be a little delayed this month but remember that cd1 is the first day of AF. As long as your body is producing the proper hormones, then you will ovulate this month.

went to the doctor, it was my first m/c :(... wow.. what an awful feeling. my heart goes out to everyone experiencing the same..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"