Period is almost 6 weeks late negative tests!!

GlitterStar

Reaction score
hello looking for some advise so I got the implant removed on the 6th September and I started my
Period that day too. It lasted maybe 5 days or so wasn’t heavy at all then I haven’t had a period since. Before I got the implant it wasn’t usual for me to be a week late every month so I guess that means my cycle is a little longer than most.

But even with that my period is still late it’s now four days late if you count my cycle being 5 weeks instead of 4. That’s just a guestimation as Iv also had cycles that are 4 weeks too.

So potentially my period is 6 weeks late!
Do you think having the implant has messed my cycle up and it needs time to regulate again?

I have had unprotected sex numerous times and I have tested last week and today and all tests are a clear negative.

I have type 1 diabetes and my blood sugar isn’t the best either. Also I have severe Aniexty and suffer crazy dizziness and multitude of scary symptoms. My boobs are a we bit tingly but no period? Anybody else had this after implant or coming off birth control?

I took the pill and when I got off of it my period did start doing crazy things. After bc it was a 28 day cycle then all of the sudden one month it didn’t come in until cd 35. I suggest you go to the doctor just to make sure you’re good although it’s not unusual for your period to be irregular after just getting off birth control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->