Period is here 3weeks after miscarriage. Gutted!

bubble27

Reaction score
Im so gutted that the:witch: made her appearance after my natural miscarriage over 3 weeks ago!
Me and OH decided to try straight away one i had stopped bleeding and really hoped i would be pregnant without having af.

I got pregnant the first month we started to try but at 6 weeks i had a complete miscarriage, devestated:nope:
After searching the internet and realised your extra fertile after a mc that we decided to try again and we really have done everything we could to to heighten our chances.

I normally feel when i ovulate and i think i did on the 14th feb so plenty of:sex: before and around then but i noticed i didnt have any cm like i usually do so i dont know if that was the reason it didnt happen this month?

has anyone else tried staight after a mc and not succeded?

Any advice would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance
:kiss:

Hi Bubble, we wanted to TTC straight after my MC but I never ovulated before my first AF, I think that happens sometimes, so have had my first AF and on CD 7 now and this month we are really going for it - I have read loads of places that you are very fertile for 3 months after a m/c so I'm hoping that is teh case and I get my bfp v soon.

Maybe you didnt ovulate either? I don't know but I hope your get your bfp very soon. Don't lose heart. Good luck xx

Hi Bubble, we wanted to TTC straight after my MC but I never ovulated before my first AF, I think that happens sometimes, so have had my first AF and on CD 7 now and this month we are really going for it - I have read loads of places that you are very fertile for 3 months after a m/c so I'm hoping that is teh case and I get my bfp v soon.

Maybe you didnt ovulate either? I don't know but I hope your get your bfp very soon. Don't lose heart. Good luck xx

Thanks thats made me feel better, i didnt know you can still get a Af without ovulating, maybe that was it?
Im not using ovulation kits so dont know for definate if i ovulated or not i normally i just go by dates and cm really, think i will try an ovulation kit next week.

I hope we both get our Bfp's soon , keep me posted xxx:hugs:

Hey Bubble - having an AF 10/11 days after ovulating means you had a very short luteal phase - it may be just as your hormones are still messed up post mc - keep an eye in your next cycle and ( obviously unless you get your BFP fxd!!! :) ) if you have a short luteal phase again ask your Dr - they can do a progesterone test ( usually 7dpo ) to ensure your levels are good.

Good luck :flower:

hx

Thanks thats made me feel better, i didnt know you can still get a Af without ovulating, maybe that was it?
Im not using ovulation kits so dont know for definate if i ovulated or not i normally i just go by dates and cm really, think i will try an ovulation kit next week.

I hope we both get our Bfp's soon , keep me posted xxx:hugs:

Yes am using opks this month too, think good idea - don't usually bother as totally regular but think after m/c things might be bit messed up to start with, I hope not but just in case. Don't want to miss my chance this month!! God have so much pma this month, really hope I'm not disappointed!!! Keep me posted too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->