Period late SHOULD I TEST?!

I would say if it doesnt come by the weekend make an appointment for a blood test.

Ok! Will do! I'm so impatient. Lol
Baby dust to all.

:cry:
Yet again - Another BFN this morning :cry:

Im defo out now ladies - 5 days late and about 10 tests down, i think i was clutching at straws a little too much!

So AF just hasnt shown ither thins month - wth?!

So tired of this hard journey now and feel like giving up.

Basically putting my life on hold to TTC and not getting anywhere :cry:

Big rant over, thanks for all the supportive comments :flower:

I just came across your post & started to read. I too tested this morning and got another BFN! I was supposed to start on the 23rd which makes me officially a week late today. I tested on the 25th and got a BFN. I made myself wait until this morning to test again.
Usually I'm right on time if not a day late. & I usually have HORRIBLE cramps. So far I've just had slight cramping off & on that have made me think I was going to start but I haven't yet. I'm not going to give up hope quite yet. Even thought I did a little this morning. :cry:

I don't know when I should test again. I'm actually pretty scared to test now. I will be buying more tests tonight though. Just wondering when to test again.

Don't give up hope!! Especially if :witch: hasn't shown.
:dust:

Thanks for the positive words hunni :thumbup:

I was so excited this week when AF didnt arrive and i had lots of symptoms. Like you, dull cramps only as i usualy have terrible period pain aswell.
I have ordered more tests so patiently waiting for them to come in the post :shrug:

A blood test sounds like a good plan for me too...I feel a little manic though, dont wan to waste the docs time

I was so excited this week when AF didnt arrive and i had lots of symptoms. Like you, dull cramps only as i usualy have terrible period pain aswell.
I have ordered more tests so patiently waiting for them to come in the post :shrug:

A blood test sounds like a good plan for me too...I feel a little manic though, dont wan to waste the docs time

Me too!! I have never been this late. Once I didn't have one for like 2 months but I had just stopped my bcp too & since they got back on track I've been right on every month. It's weird sometimes during the day I'll have a feeling like yeah i'm pregnant, then other times I question it.

The first 2 times I used the Answer tests. But tonight I'm going to but a FR pack & maybe take one Sunday or Monday morning. I'm just getting nervous & don't want to be let down by the witch! :)

I hope that AF stays away from you ladies. I got my AF on Monday so now have to wait til next week to dtd!

Why does it have to be so difficult?! Sometimes i think there is no god or he would help us people out! :hugs:

Me too!! I have never been this late. Once I didn't have one for like 2 months but I had just stopped my bcp too & since they got back on track I've been right on every month. It's weird sometimes during the day I'll have a feeling like yeah i'm pregnant, then other times I question it.

The first 2 times I used the Answer tests. But tonight I'm going to but a FR pack & maybe take one Sunday or Monday morning. I'm just getting nervous & don't want to be let down by the witch! :)

Kepp us updated Hunni - I might get a frer tomorrow, but iv kinda spent a small fortune on tests this past week :blush:

Why does it have to be so difficult?! Sometimes i think there is no god or he would help us people out! :hugs:

Oooo I totally agree. Every night I've been telling him please let me be pregnant this time! QUIT PLAYING WITH ME!! Lol :wacko:

Kepp us updated Hunni - I might get a frer tomorrow, but iv kinda spent a small fortune on tests this past week :blush:

I sure will! BTW quick question a FR is First Response right? So what is FRER? Lol that's my problem too! I don't want to look back & think 'Geesh I spent a fortune on those things!' :shrug:

I sure will! BTW quick question a FR is First Response right? So what is FRER? Lol that's my problem too! I don't want to look back & think 'Geesh I spent a fortune on those things!' :shrug:

Erm....FRER Im sure is First Response Early Result? :shrug: Probebly just made that up :haha:

:rofl:
well dang it! I'm going to try one of them!!
You know... I was looking at posts this morning where ladies posted their pregnancy test pictures. & others are commenting saying 'O yeah I see it!!' . Well I couldn't see a thing!! So I think I may start to post some too!! Lol maybe you guys will see what I don't! That may make me feel better! :winkwink:

You know... I was looking at posts this morning where ladies posted their pregnancy test pictures. & others are commenting saying 'O yeah I see it!!' . Well I couldn't see a thing!! So I think I may start to post some too!! Lol maybe you guys will see what I don't! That may make me feel better! :winkwink:

He he I know i dont reply to posts like that when i dont see anything and others do?! Maybe i need to be more positive like them? :shrug:

We could post some pics of our tests and humor each other ''Yeah theres defo something there'' :thumbup:

:saywhat:

He he I know i dont reply to posts like that when i dont see anything and others do?! Maybe i need to be more positive like them? :shrug:

We could post some pics of our tests and humor each other ''Yeah theres defo something there'' :thumbup:

Lmao!!! That seriously had me lol'n! I even went home & took pics of my tests & still didnt see a think!

Lmao!!! That seriously had me lol'n! I even went home & took pics of my tests & still didnt see a think!

Theres still time hunni - We can do the FRER tests tomorrow and compare :thumbup: How many days late are you now? Im around 6 tomorrow :growlmad:

Theres still time hunni - We can do the FRER tests tomorrow and compare :thumbup: How many days late are you now? Im around 6 tomorrow :growlmad:

yess!! Im at the store purchasing now!! I am a week late today. I wish i could smilies to show anger but im on my phone :(

yess!! Im at the store purchasing now!! I am a week late today. I wish i could smilies to show anger but im on my phone :(

pmsl - I wouldnt worry about the smilies i kinda understand how you feel :thumbup:

I think i will get a test tomorrow after work - probebly another waste of £10 but hey ho might be worth it :shrug:

pmsl - I wouldnt worry about the smilies i kinda understand how you feel :thumbup:

I think i will get a test tomorrow after work - probebly another waste of £10 but hey ho might be worth it :shrug:

I know!! Thats exactly how I feel. Then as I'm walking through the store I start feeling like af is gonna come!! =[ please dont come a week late you mean witch!!

It could be that your body is super stressed out or maybe you're tricking your body that you are pregnant and that is why AF hasn't came. Also, some girls just get really late BFP's. I got my fingers crossed for you and hope it's just a late implanter! Good luck.

Me too!! I hope so! I got home & went to the RR there was one spot of red on the TP & that was it. & trust me I kept wiping to make sure, even looked with a mirror! Lol
So sorry for your loss! <3
Baby Dust to you!

<3 you're so sweet, thank you! Hope it's implantation!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->