Period late SHOULD I TEST?!

Aww thanks to you guys aboveI feel like someone is on my side! We are all in this together!!

Ladies, I think I may be out this month :(
1. Sex doesn't feel weird like it has the past week or so. For the past week I've had to tell my husband to be careful & slow down. It just was weird feeling. Lol
2. Before when I would lay on my stomach it would hurt now it really doesnt bother me as much.
Really I just have been having headaches and loss of balance the past day. Idk..
I always have all these things in my mind to post but once I type it's gone. Lol :)

gettinginfo, We know how you feel. When I was pregnant with my son years ago, I kept getting BFN and then I took an EPT one and got a BFP but I was already 12wks when I got my BFP so I would say wait it out and if you dont get your AF then get a blood test and find out what it could be. That way you will get some answers and a sight of relief.

Hi Ladies,

Ok I have to chime in here. I am feeling so down and somewhat crazy:nope:. I am a week late today and of course I got a BFN yesterday. I feel like a fool peeing on the stick after several BFNs. What the hell is wrong with me?? I have a possible reason for being late,though. I just had a myomectomy in January. I did have what I considered to be a light 4 day period at the end of January right on time. I had to take a month of estrogen pills which ended on 2/18th so maybe that is why I am all messed up this month. Like you ladies I am as regular as a clock. The longest cycle I have ever had since coming of the pill last July is 27 days. I am now entering CD34. Actually, I am not supposed to be TTC yet b/c of the recent surgery but we had one slip up last month so the chances are practically 0 that I am pregnant anyway. This is why I am crazy to be taking hpts but I can't help myself!

To top it all off my best friend just told me that she is 8 weeks pregnant. I am happy for her but I have to admit I felt sorry for myself. I am so emotional(even I feel like it is out of proportion) my husband probably thinks I am crazy. I have been crying since yesterday:cry:...but then I do that before my period so maybe it is around the corner.

Sorry for the rant but I just had to let it out. I hope you all get your bfps and I hope I get my period back so I can TTC soon! Thanks for listening:flower:

Hi Shey,

Thanks for sharing your story! Wow 12 weeks! Do you think you could have conceived at a later time and that is why your first tests were negative? I have had time to regroup since my last post and the truth is that the chances of me being pregnant are pretty darn slim. I am going to wait one more week and if af has not arrived I will give my doctor a call. I will keep you ladies posted and thanks for all of your positive energy:flower:

gettinginfo, We know how you feel. When I was pregnant with my son years ago, I kept getting BFN and then I took an EPT one and got a BFP but I was already 12wks when I got my BFP so I would say wait it out and if you dont get your AF then get a blood test and find out what it could be. That way you will get some answers and a sight of relief.

Hi Ladies,

Ok I have to chime in here. I am feeling so down and somewhat crazy:nope:. I am a week late today and of course I got a BFN yesterday. I feel like a fool peeing on the stick after several BFNs. What the hell is wrong with me?? I have a possible reason for being late,though. I just had a myomectomy in January. I did have what I considered to be a light 4 day period at the end of January right on time. I had to take a month of estrogen pills which ended on 2/18th so maybe that is why I am all messed up this month. Like you ladies I am as regular as a clock. The longest cycle I have ever had since coming of the pill last July is 27 days. I am now entering CD34. Actually, I am not supposed to be TTC yet b/c of the recent surgery but we had one slip up last month so the chances are practically 0 that I am pregnant anyway. This is why I am crazy to be taking hpts but I can't help myself!

To top it all off my best friend just told me that she is 8 weeks pregnant. I am happy for her but I have to admit I felt sorry for myself. I am so emotional(even I feel like it is out of proportion) my husband probably thinks I am crazy. I have been crying since yesterday:cry:...but then I do that before my period so maybe it is around the corner.

Sorry for the rant but I just had to let it out. I hope you all get your bfps and I hope I get my period back so I can TTC soon! Thanks for listening:flower:

SHEY, you just gave me hope!! Lol Ahh. Thank gosh!!! I'm 12 days late today, I took a FRER this morning & got BFN again. :cry:

Hi Shey,

Thanks for sharing your story! Wow 12 weeks! Do you think you could have conceived at a later time and that is why your first tests were negative? I have had time to regroup since my last post and the truth is that the chances of me being pregnant are pretty darn slim. I am going to wait one more week and if af has not arrived I will give my doctor a call. I will keep you ladies posted and thanks for all of your positive energy:flower:

I think this is the only post I actually want to keep up with because of you & Lily. I hope af stays away from you, but I also hope you don't have to go through the stress like I am. :cry: Keep us posted

Hi Ladies,

SHEY, you just gave me hope!! Lol Ahh. Thank gosh!!! I'm 12 days late today, I took a FRER this morning & got BFN again. :cry:

Hi Shey,

I think this is the only post I actually want to keep up with because of you & Lily. I hope af stays away from you, but I also hope you don't have to go through the stress like I am. :cry: Keep us posted

Aw thats sweet hun - im the same though, really want the best for all the ladies who have kept up with this thread :flower: I still have no AF showed up this month and BFN yesterday again :( Docs on thursday for me as i have lots of CM for some reason TMI! :dohh:

:thumbup:
Aw thats sweet hun - im the same though, really want the best for all the ladies who have kept up with this thread :flower: I still have no AF showed up this month and BFN yesterday again :( Docs on thursday for me as i have lots of CM for some reason TMI! :dohh:

Lol not TMI. I hope you get good news from the doctor. How late are you now? Hopefully we all get these BFP!! Then we can :happydance: together!!

Good morning ladies!

How is everyone doing? I see we are all still in the same limbo boat:thumbup:. So I did not want to bore you all with details of my cycle but hey since we all have nothing to do but wait I figure why not? You can totally ignore this post if it gets too long. But anywho. I did do opks this month and got a smiley face on CD12, BD'd on CD14 and then I missed my period so did HPT which was -. Then on CD 32 got EWCM again and this time felt what I would call right sided ovulation pain so for the hell of it did another OPK and saw the smiley face. This is why I think I geared up to ovulate when I normally would(CD12) but maybe I didn't and instead ovulated on CD31. That would put me at only 6DPO today(CD38). Is that confusing enough for ya! This has never happened to me before but I guess I can blame it on the estrogen pills that I took. Anyway, my luteal phase is about 10-11 days so we shall see....I am either 11 days late or 5 days early..ha!:dohh:

Hope you all are having a good one!

Aww gettinginfo, I hope you get some answers soon! I hope you get that BFP and that AF stays away!

lily and omgbaby hope you ladies are doing well

asfm: tonight my BF and I are dtd! hehe! he has alot to make up to me so we are doing it double time! hehe!. He wants a baby just as bad as I do, considering it will be his first and my 2nd. lol!

Gettinginfo : at first you confused me but I got it!! How about we go with your late not early :)

Shey: Ooo have fun girl!!! Bfp for you soon!!!

Thank you Lily! I remember when I was pregnant with my son, I didn't get a BFP til I was 3 months pregnant with him.

did you still have regular periods for 3 months? a friend of mine did not find out she was pregnant til 3 months a long to and she had her regular periods. it was crazy!

No Ashley,I had missed periods and thought that it was from stress.

A bit of an update for everyone who has been following this thread... Turns out, i was pregnant... Also turns out i MC yesterday :cry:
Im still feeling a bit shocked i think, but because i didnt actually see a BFP ither, i think its making it easier. Would of been very early, like 2-3weeks but still its hard.
Theres always next month :thumbup:

A bit of an update for everyone who has been following this thread... Turns out, i was pregnant... Also turns out i MC yesterday :cry:
Im still feeling a bit shocked i think, but because i didnt actually see a BFP ither, i think its making it easier. Would of been very early, like 2-3weeks but still its hard.
Theres always next month :thumbup:

I was wondering where you ran off too! I'm so sorry to hear that but also so glad that you are eager & ready for this next cycle! Good luck to you & I hope everything goes well! :)

Oh Lily I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Well I figured I would update you guys. 17 days late today... BFN this morning.
My next af is due 3/22. So I guess I'll be waiting to see if she comes..

Lily,

I am so sorry for your loss:hugs: I hope this next cycle is the one!

omg,
Thanks for the update...when do you plan to get bloodwork or do you?

As for me I think maybe I did really ovulate on the second opk so I would be 11dpo instead of 32dpo or 16 days late. My LP is usually 11 or 12 days and my temp dropped today so that would mean af later today or tomorrow...yeah!! I know that sounds weird but I was getting worried. I guess the estrogen pills delayed ovulation as I have never had that happen before. Bad news is hubby will be out of town during my next predicted ovulation..damn! oh well, what's a girl to do?:dohh:

Lily,

I am so sorry for your loss:hugs: I hope this next cycle is the one!

omg,
Thanks for the update...when do you plan to get bloodwork or do you?

As for me I think maybe I did really ovulate on the second opk so I would be 11dpo instead of 32dpo or 16 days late. My LP is usually 11 or 12 days and my temp dropped today so that would mean af later today or tomorrow...yeah!! I know that sounds weird but I was getting worried. I guess the estrogen pills delayed ovulation as I have never had that happen before. Bad news is hubby will be out of town during my next predicted ovulation..damn! oh well, what's a girl to do?:dohh:

Well lets hopw af doesnt show up! Because hubby being gone is just putting a kink in everything!!! :(
As for the blood test, I was gonna say this Thursday if af doesnt ahow because then I would be 3 weeks late (smh). At first i thought I would wait to see if my next period is late but... Nope I'm impatient!! Lol!
I'm scared to get a blood test bc I know if she rells me no more than likely she's right. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"